Windows 10: It is saying that this page can not be viewed

Discus and support It is saying that this page can not be viewed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There are websites that my windows 10 is not allowing me to go to and I have to have access to these sites, how do I fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrandonArnold1, Oct 25, 2018.

1. It is saying that this page can not be viewed

There are websites that my windows 10 is not allowing me to go to and I have to have access to these sites, how do I fix this problem?

:)

BrandonArnold1, Oct 25, 2018

2. Deleting OneNote pages

To delete a page from OneNote you can follow the below steps.

• In the "all pages" view find the page you want to delete
    • press and hold on the page
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    OR

• Open the section having the page to be deleted.
    • press and hold on the page which needs to be deleted
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    Hope this helps.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Oct 25, 2018
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 25, 2018
  4. mrgeek Win User

It is saying that this page can not be viewed

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

It is saying that this page can not be viewed

1. It is saying that this page can not be viewed - Similar Threads - saying page viewed

2. How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?: Previously I had an option to toggle between "new view" and "Previous view". That option is now gone and I am stuck in the New View.The new view does not work with my companies software. We use a PEGA extension that scrapes the App from the previous view and open the app in...
  3. How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?: Previously I had an option to toggle between "new view" and "Previous view". That option is now gone and I am stuck in the New View.The new view does not work with my companies software. We use a PEGA extension that scrapes the App from the previous view and open the app in...
  4. How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Limited view of titles on web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Limited view of titles on web pages: Win 10. Have had a blocked view of things like some news headlines on main page of like Yahoo Frontier news, etc. Tried clearing cache, reloading, changing font size. Nothing. Any ideas? On pic you can see the titles under main picture are half blocked. Happens on other pages...
  6. Win10 settings page - customize view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 settings page - customize view: Win version 2004. Build 19041.450. Anyone know if it's possible to hide/disable the upper info, works badly for me and distracts. Says there are updates and no updates found when manually checked etc. Help appreciated, thank you! [img] 163056
  7. Is it possible to view the page breaks in WordPad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to view the page breaks in WordPad?: title submitted by /u/angrylibrulkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnmmgt/is_it_possible_to_view_the_page_breaks_in_wordpad/
  8. pages missing from task view

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages missing from task view: Task view says to use my pc more often. I use it/task view everyday, what happened to all my previous pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-missing-from-task-view/674263fa-4fb2-47e3-9ebe-3c8de6415c18
  9. Resizing Pages + Desktop View

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing Pages + Desktop View: One moment I am happily working on my PC then, after clicking on 'New Email', I found that the email message covered the entire screen. Usually, it opens at a smaller size so I assume that to be the default size. When I went to reduce its size - by clicking on the overlapping...
  10. Saving HTML page to view it offline

in Browsers and Email
    Saving HTML page to view it offline: Hello. While opening some sites, I want to save some pages, I right click on the page and save it as "web page complete". after it saved, I have one page and one folder - both same name. On double click on the page's name, windows 'edge' opens and starts loading endlessly,...