Windows 10: It it possible to have files show their date created without having the time stamp?

Discus and support It it possible to have files show their date created without having the time stamp? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In the file explorer you can choose which details of the files in a folder, one of them is Date Modified, however, while it does show the date it also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LemonMcSqueezy, May 28, 2020.

1. It it possible to have files show their date created without having the time stamp?

In the file explorer you can choose which details of the files in a folder, one of them is Date Modified, however, while it does show the date it also shows the time, is is possible to just have the date?

submitted by /u/LemonMcSqueezy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LemonMcSqueezy, May 28, 2020

2. Display a date/time stamp on Photos?

Hi,

I have a HTC HD7 running WP7. I've have tried to find a way to put a date-time stamp on the photo using the existing software, to no avail. Is it possible using the default software (or can anyone suggest an app that can do it)?

To be clear, I know that the date/time is included in the EXIF data, but I'd really like to have the option for it to be included on the photo.

Thanks,
    Luke

Anonymous2000444, May 28, 2020
  3. Download time & date stamped photo's

Hi there, I have been "googling" like mad to find out the above mentioned.

The reason I need photo's showing date & time stamp to send via email is for legal reasons.

My camera shows the pictures with the details stamped on.

Would be very grateful for any assistance.

Moved from: [ Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC ]

MarciaCrossland, May 28, 2020
  4. It it possible to have files show their date created without having the time stamp?

How do I time stamp my photos with the date/time?

In which case, the third app I suggested, Stamp the Photo, should work- it literally *visibly* stamps the date and time the photo was taken (from the details) onto the photo itself.

Good luck!

ToddAllcock, May 28, 2020
Thema:

It it possible to have files show their date created without having the time stamp?

1. It it possible to have files show their date created without having the time stamp? - Similar Threads - possible files show

2. Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.: Hi Everyone,Is it possible to be able to have the date and time added to the login/sign in screen as i want to disable the lockscreen but want users to still be able to see the time....
  3. Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.: Hi Everyone,Is it possible to be able to have the date and time added to the login/sign in screen as i want to disable the lockscreen but want users to still be able to see the time....
  4. Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future: Is this a valid windows process or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpcopyacceleratorexe-time-stamp-is-dated-5-days/16f61ac6-6245-4c5e-98a0-9cfe6b076378
  6. How to have OneNote record Clipboard? preferrably time-stamped?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have OneNote record Clipboard? preferrably time-stamped?: I need to record all copied items to be followed up later; and OneNote is the only Enterprise App in my work environment.The first question that come to mind is how to send all items in Clipboard to OneNote?or is it possible for OneNote to record copied items in...
  7. Is it Possible to Batch Change Date & Time of File

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it Possible to Batch Change Date & Time of File: [ATTACH] I have about 10,000 or so files that are either .mp4 or .jpg that all say they were created on the same day. I have all the timestamps in the filename in [year,month,day_hour,min,second.jpg/mp4] format. How can I transfer the date in the filename to metadata?...
  8. Reboot.me file having date created as 1997

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reboot.me file having date created as 1997: One of a few questions re: a new HP x360 Spectre convertible laptop that I purchased Dec 8 from BestBuy, I've already reset the machine once and thus far have only tried to set up. Has OEM Win10 home and McAfee trial software preinstalled. I know there are old files...
  9. Date/Time Stamp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....
  10. How to show each time in File explorer the date created

in Windows 10 Support
    How to show each time in File explorer the date created: How to show each time in File explorer the date created. Under the seach box, you can right to choose wish column you want to show. I often choose to add date created. But each time I have to go right click it, and choose it over and over. Is it not a way to do it...