Windows 10: it keeps doing the same update

Discus and support it keeps doing the same update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4483234)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatheosFC3, Dec 31, 2018.

1. it keeps doing the same update

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4483234)

:)

MatheosFC3, Dec 31, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond it keeps doing the same update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 10, 2020
  4. it keeps doing the same update

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

it keeps doing the same update

1. it keeps doing the same update - Similar Threads - keeps doing same

2. Windows update keeps downloading/installing same update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps downloading/installing same update: Hello,Windows update shows same update downloading and installing when clicking checking for updates.The update that keeps coming up: 2023-10 Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB4023057.Any ideas on clearing this?...
  3. Windows update keeps downloading/installing same update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update keeps downloading/installing same update: Hello,Windows update shows same update downloading and installing when clicking checking for updates.The update that keeps coming up: 2023-10 Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB4023057.Any ideas on clearing this?...
  4. Windows Update keeps finding an installing the same update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps finding an installing the same update: Hi.For a time ago, I installed the KB4023057 update in Windows Update.But every day, or after a restart, Windows Update finding the exact same update again, and is asking for it to be installed.If I press install, it installs for like two seconds and then finish with...
  5. Windows Update keeps finding an installing the same update

Windows Update keeps finding an installing the same update: Hi.For a time ago, I installed the KB4023057 update in Windows Update.But every day, or after a restart, Windows Update finding the exact same update again, and is asking for it to be installed.If I press install, it installs for like two seconds and then finish with...
  6. Windows 10 keeps updating the same update (version 2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps updating the same update (version 2004): I bought my laptop (Acer Nitro 5 AN515-53) in 2019. It has worked well up until sometime last year when I tried to update to vesion 2004. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now I am noticing glitches and other software errors and I need help fixing my problem. I...
  7. Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps: I've read about this issue before and, so far, none of the suggestions have really worked. Microsoft Store seems to want to repeatedly update 18-25 apps. I've tried resetting the app with wsreset.exe and also in settings. It works initially but then after some time goes...
  8. Windows keeps prompting for same update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps prompting for same update: I keep getting prompted by Windows Update to install Windows Defender updates "Definition 1.287.385.0", "Definition 1.289.1599.0" and "Definition 1.297.97.0". I install them, and it seems to work with no errors, but the next day I get prompted to install them again. What can...
  9. Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly: This problem exists for about 2 months, windows update keeps download and install the same thing again and again. I tried to use Wureset Windows 10 (WuReset.bat), but it still happens after successfully applied the bat. The following are the information about my windows...
  10. store apps keep updating same runtime file

store apps keep updating same runtime file: When I go to the store and update my apps it also downloads and installs Microsoft Native runtime pack 1.123101.0. It keeps doing this every time and always the same file. Anyone know of a solution to this Thanks 21396