Windows 10: It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.

Discus and support It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It keep saying my zip code is appears to be an error in it when I purchase Microsoft office. I am sure that is the Zip Code I use. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by EllieOuyang, Mar 25, 2020.

1. It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.

It keep saying my zip code is appears to be an error in it when I purchase Microsoft office. I am sure that is the Zip Code I use.

It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office. ea28d891-2b4f-414d-9b4c-07c7dc0fccca?upload=true.png

:)

EllieOuyang, Mar 25, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CIt keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office. :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 25, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.

1. It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office. - Similar Threads - keeps saying zip

2. I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect: My login keeps on saying password incorrect while that is my corrected password **** I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-it-keeps-on-saying-password-incorrect/be230791-1099-4c78-851a-c6924b5a29cc
  3. I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect: My login keeps on saying password incorrect while that is my corrected password **** I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-it-keeps-on-saying-password-incorrect/be230791-1099-4c78-851a-c6924b5a29cc
  4. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password: Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter password it keeps saying incorrect password While the password is correct .I hope someone can help...
  5. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password: Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter password it keeps saying incorrect password While the password is correct .I hope someone can help...
  6. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

7. BitLocker Recovery keeps saying “incorrect”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BitLocker Recovery keeps saying “incorrect”: Hi All,My laptop requires BitLocker Key, I found it when logged in to my Ms account it shows 3 different BitLocker recovery key but none was correct when I type in I already double check to ensure I key in the correct 48 digits. Please advise what should I do? Thank youTu Van...
  8. Microsoft says my password is incorrect even though it is correct and when I change it it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft says my password is incorrect even though it is correct and when I change it it...: Every time I try to log in to anything with my Microsoft account, it just doesn't work. The only thing that does is their website. When I put in my CORRECT password it says it's invalid, but when I try to change it it says that it's an old password and I can't use it. If you...
  9. Microsoft Office Purchase

Microsoft Office Purchase: In November 2019, I purchased a digital version of Microsoft Office. Yesterday, September 28, I had to update Windows 10 and afterwards, I was unable to click on any of my MS Office products. It seemed like they were uninstalled or deleted. Therefore, I had to purchase...
  10. Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office: It keep saying my zip code is appears to be an error in it when I purchase Microsoft office. I am sure that is the Zip Code I use. [ATTACH] ***Modified title from: It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.***...