Windows 10: It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?

Discus and support It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?One says I'm subscribed to family 365The other says family365 and onedrive basic.Both have same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamanthaWalford, Feb 2, 2023.

1. It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?

It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?One says I'm subscribed to family 365The other says family365 and onedrive basic.Both have same email and details etc, so I'm confused?

:)

SamanthaWalford, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 2, 2023
  3. From all accounts looks like I have a corrupted user account

Hi Mario,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to open the office files? Do you get any error message or error code?

• Which Windows 10 version are you using?
    To check Windows version, press Windows key + R, type
    winver
    and press Enter.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

At first, I suggest you to check if any Windows update is pending.

• Type update on the Windows search bar and select
      Check for updates.

• Now click on Check for updates button, it will automatically check for the Windows update if any update is pending.

Method 2.
    If the issue still persist, follow the below steps to create a new user account and check if this helps.

• Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard.

• Type netplwiz and press Enter.

• Click on Add button and select
      Sign in without a Microsoft account

• Now click on Local account and follow the on screen to create the local account.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 2, 2023
  4. It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

Sam, I went to the Site you suggested and it does not look the same as is described. TRY THIS yourself.

It says:

[*]Go to your
    Google Account
    [*]On the left navigation panel, choose Security.
    [*]On the "Signing in to Google" panel, choose App Passwords. If you don’t see this option:
    • 2-Step Verification is not set up for your account
    • 2-Step Verification is set up for security keys only
    • Your account is through work, school, or other organization
    • You’ve turned on Advanced Protection for your account

[*]At the bottom, choose Select app and choose the app you’re using.
    [*]Choose Select device and choose the device you’re using.
    [*]Choose Generate.

**SELECT APP** (see above) is missing.

DJ

DJones_987, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?

1. It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out? - Similar Threads - looks accounts find

2. It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?: It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?One says I'm subscribed to family 365The other says family365 and onedrive basic.Both have same email and details etc, so I'm confused?...
  3. Looks like I have no devices...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Looks like I have no devices...: I'm trying to re-install MS Flight Simulator. When I'm in the store and select "Install to my device", it says I don't have any applicable devices. Isn't my PC a device? It was the last time I installed this software. Where did it go? On my MS account the device shows up....
  4. I have two accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have two accounts: Hi everyone I have two accounts, and when I start my computer I can sign into either account, the choice is mine. I want to keep the Administrator account and delete the other account. How do I go about that, whilst making sure I do not delete the admin account? I am...
  5. Weird: It looks like I have two different MS accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird: It looks like I have two different MS accounts?: We have several laptops, larger ones for primary-home-use & smaller, lighter ones for traveling. All running 1909 with the latest updates. I have been trying to download an extension from the MS store for Edge, but it looks to me like I have two MS accounts. On the computers...
  6. Weird: It looks like I have two different MS accounts?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird: It looks like I have two different MS accounts?: We have several laptops, larger ones for primary-home-use & smaller, lighter ones for traveling. All running 1909 with the latest updates. I have been trying to download an extension from the MS store for Edge, but it looks to me like I have two MS accounts. On the computers...
  7. I have two accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have two accounts: I have two accounts, how do I remove one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-accounts/f9e37af1-9fe8-4f1b-942b-c949237677ea
  8. How to find out if I have Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find out if I have Bitlocker: Split from this thread. Doc can'be found in the link: For information how to enable BitLocker on a computer without a TPM, see BitLocker: How to enable BitLocker. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0954a1f0-df91-4a46-bb5c-96340bfd71c7(v=WS.11) thankyou...
  9. Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why: I left my computer be, while it was downloading a game. I came back later, And the screens were dark, that's normal as i set them them to turn off after 20mins. But when i moved mouse or pressed keyboard keys, the display would not appear. Thou i was accessing my shared HD on...
  10. I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it.: How do I remove the scam once I have paid money for them to fix the issues. It would like to remove the intrusive software... I was an idiot for not catching on to the scam... What do I need to do to retain my privacy.. including my credit card # and other information stored...