Windows 10: It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

Discus and support It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am reposting this question.Note: Microsoft Advisors - please do not respond if you don't plan on replying when I respond that nothing you suggested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tom Concolino, Jun 19, 2022.

1. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

I am reposting this question.Note: Microsoft Advisors - please do not respond if you don't plan on replying when I respond that nothing you suggested works. Clearly there is a problem and I am not the only one asking. Did you take the time watch the brief video and observe the behavior???*******************************************************************************************************************************************************When using Microsoft Phone Link, I am unable to view my phone screen on my laptop running Windows 10. I have tried all of the suggested remedies here to no avai

:)

Tom Concolino, Jun 19, 2022

2. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 19, 2022
  3. Windows Store closes when I choose to look at an app's details

Thank you for the reply, but none of the above helped me.

Is there a Windows option that closes an app that doesn't respond after a while/does something strange to the system?

I don't believe this is a Store error.

I'm quite sure that this is a Windows 10 bug/inconvenience.

For example,

As well as not being able to view an app in the Store, I cannot change my Lock Screen settings in Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen. When I select Lock Screen it simply closes just like it does when I select an app in the Store.

KyranHannan, Jun 19, 2022
  4. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

Can't close open apps

You can close any or all the apps you have open on your Windows 8 Phone by:

1st: Holding the back button (for about three seconds)

2nd: Slide the screen left until you find the app you want to close.

3rd: Select the app.

4th: Tap the back button until you get back to the home screen.

You can repeat this process to close more or all apps that are open on your phone.

Hope this helps It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to... :)

Or you can use the 1 step process....

Using the mouse, Grab the app at the top of the screen (pointer turns to a hand), and simply drag the app off the bottom off of the bottom of the screen...next....

Phil101 Outlook, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

1. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to... - Similar Threads - looks Phone screen

2. What does this mean how do you close it??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this mean how do you close it??: How do you close this what does this mean?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-how-do-you-close-it/d4f91291-fbef-4605-962a-263922ef23b7
  3. What does this mean how do you close it??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this mean how do you close it??: How do you close this what does this mean?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-how-do-you-close-it/d4f91291-fbef-4605-962a-263922ef23b7
  4. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...: When using Microsoft Phone Link, I am unable to view my phone screen on my laptop running Windows 10. I have tried all of the suggested remedies here to no...
  5. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...: When using Microsoft Phone Link, I am unable to view my phone screen on my laptop running Windows 10. I have tried all of the suggested remedies here to no...
  6. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...: I am reposting this question.Note: Microsoft Advisors - please do not respond if you don't plan on replying when I respond that nothing you suggested works. Clearly there is a problem and I am not the only one asking. Did you take the time watch the brief video and observe...
  7. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

9. "Do you want to close all tabs or the current tab? "

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Do you want to close all tabs or the current tab? ": loading new edge has lost the "Do you want to close all tabs or the current tab? " box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-want-to-close-all-tabs-or-the-current-tab/1b31eb7f-452a-4cc9-834a-353e03671280
  10. Microsoft Edge - Do You Want To Close All Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - Do You Want To Close All Tabs: Hi All, I accidently put a tick in "Always Close All Tabs" when closing down Edge, how can I change this back as I don't want this setting, I thought it might be called "warnonclose" like IE within the Registry, however this is not the case. I cannot see within the...