Windows 10: "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

Discus and support "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I removed my Gmail account and re-loaded it EVEN THOUGH ALL ALONG, my GMAIL in-box was working fine inside of the MAIL function in Windows 10. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DJones_987, Aug 19, 2019.

1. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

I removed my Gmail account and re-loaded it EVEN THOUGH ALL ALONG, my GMAIL in-box was working fine inside of the MAIL function in Windows 10. I am full updated.

But, the email note here copies below, which appears in my OUTLOOK in-box, to the tune of 100's of them, and I cannot seem to get this to GO AWAY. ANY IDEAS?

DJ

This is the full message. BUT, Gmail does work! And, mail is showing up fine. BUT OUTLOOK has this message in my OUTLOOK IN-BOX 100's of times and HOW do I get this to go away. WHY is this happening?

Please do not tell me that I need to follow the instructions inside of the EMAILS I receive, as I have done this over and over again. GMAIL, again, IS IN MY SHARED IN-BOX with OUTLOOK MAIL. IT IS JUST THAT I AM TIRED of getting these false reminders:

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ..."

:)

DJones_987, Aug 19, 2019
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Aug 19, 2019
  3. I don´t get any emails from the marketplace so can´t buy or reinstall apps

I don´t get any emails from the marketplace. The email address is working fine, I tried an alternate, didn´t work either. I don´t receive the email on my desktop nor on my Windows phone and it used to work fine. Can´t buy any app now!
    According to my account I have installed the app many times, but there is no email to be found anywhere. Checked all trash folders etc to no avail. Both addresses I tried were Gmail addresses. The first one is my original Windows Live ID email address.
    The phone (and my desktop) do receive other emails to these same accounts so apparently Windows Marketplace is not really sending them.
    Problem continues for two days now.

PatrickJoyceSP, Aug 19, 2019
  4. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

emails don´t appear in phone´s inbox (only in subfolder)

I run nokia messaging on e71 and synch with gmail.

Many (gmail labeled) emails don´t appear in the phone´s inbox, but I have to navigate to the subfolder "all mail" to see them.

Certainly, they appear in my gmail inbox just normally.

Also, I am not alerted if these emails arrive on my phone (as only the inbox triggers the "new message" sound and is displayed on my active desktop.

However, other emails can be found in both folders, but if I read/delete in one of the folders, it is not unread/deleted in the other. No need to say that this is really confusing.

How can I handle this behavior?

I have to comment that right now nokia mail is not really a professional push-email system that can compare to bb...

davidfree---01, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

1. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL - Similar Threads - looks don't permission

2. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Support
    It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos (jpg format) from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette is in the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  3. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos jpg format from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette isin the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  4. Microsoft's daily email ... 'It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft's daily email ... 'It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ......: This is an Outlook.com account. I know many people have posted but they usually have a problem on the web app. On the date of the 'last successful sync' I had changed the password after a security alert from Microsoft, after which these emails began. To date I have been...
  5. it looks like you don't have permission to view this file. check the permissions and try again

it looks like you don't have permission to view this file. check the permissions and try again: My computer crashed due to bad SSD. After reconfigure my computer with new SSD, some backup folder I saved on offline HDD can not be read anymore. The error message: It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again. I have...
  6. It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again

It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again: I have a large photo file for which I cannot open any files with any photo viewer and only receive this error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-permission-to-view/11f61855-0459-4bf5-9eda-e0777972647c
  7. It looks like we don't have permission to get email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    It looks like we don't have permission to get email: It looks like we don't have permission to get email XYZ How can I receive the we have no permission to connect to your Email address from Window Mail when I have deleted the account in question a long time ago? Now this error message became a source of frustration. And...
  8. "It looks like we don't support this format"

"It looks like we don't support this format": I have a home desktop running Windows 10 Home Edition. I put together a slide show for my son's wedding. On my desktop, I could manipulate these jpg images, display them in Photos, edit them in Photos and in Paint, and put them into a Powerpoint presentation. Normal file...
  9. It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again

It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again: Hi. I am getting the error "It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again" on the Windows photos app while trying to view photos in an external HDD. Even the windows explorer does not show the thumbnails of the images. My PC...
  10. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It looks like we don't support this file format: My computer runs Windows 10, and I am able to open numerous .jpg files with no problem, but there are several IMG ......... .jpg files that give me the message in the title of this post. What can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. It looks like we dont have permission to get email for

2. outlook message It looks like we dont have permission to get email

3. It looks like we dont have permission to get email