Windows 10: It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP

Discus and support It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help. I recently cut and pasted some photos from my samsung phone onto my PC but when I try to open said images, the following message appears:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rose28Rose, Sep 2, 2019.

1. It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP

Please help. I recently cut and pasted some photos from my samsung phone onto my PC but when I try to open said images, the following message appears: "It looks like we don't support this file format".

I've tried opening the images using other photos viewers as well as the default Window's photo viewer but to no avail. The photos are all .jpg but I have no problem opening other images in my computer with the same file format. I've tried a miriad of other applications or softwares that are meant to help but they've all failed. Because I cut them from my memory card in my phone and supposedly pasted them onto my computer, there is no other copy of these pictures. I know it was very silly to cut and paste the pictures without say copying them first or backing them up, I am aware of my mistake, but please help me in recovering them as they're of massive importance and can't bare to loose them.

* I also have to note that every time I try to open said pictures, my laptop seems to struggle a bit and It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP 60467158-d739-40cf-b5e4-f930f120aade?upload=true.png It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP 5771924e-16c0-4242-a7c7-984be83e00eb?upload=true.png

:)

Rose28Rose, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ImranKer Win User

It looks like we don't support this file format

videos and photos not open in my Windows 10 PC please help meThis writing in my computer - it looks we don't auppport this file format.

ImranKer, Sep 2, 2019
  3. file format not supported

My file format not supported and i can t have notification for my emails

Beautynobongile, Sep 2, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP

1. It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP - Similar Threads - looks don't support

2. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL: I removed my Gmail account and re-loaded it EVEN THOUGH ALL ALONG, my GMAIL in-box was working fine inside of the MAIL function in Windows 10. I am full updated. But, the email note here copies below, which appears in my OUTLOOK in-box, to the tune of 100's of them, and I...
  3. "It looks like we don't support this format"

"It looks like we don't support this format": I have a home desktop running Windows 10 Home Edition. I put together a slide show for my son's wedding. On my desktop, I could manipulate these jpg images, display them in Photos, edit them in Photos and in Paint, and put them into a Powerpoint presentation. Normal file...
  4. Don't like V1903 File Explorer format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't like V1903 File Explorer format: Recently updated to Windows 10 V1903 Can I change any settings to make 'File Explorer' view as in V1809 and previous version without all the files/folders being underlined and 'Downloads' being dated when created etc 'Last month' 'A long time ago' etc. I am not interested...
  5. It appears that we don't support this file Format

It appears that we don't support this file Format: It appears that we don't support this file Format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-appears-that-we-dont-support-this-file-format/a846325d-15c6-47b8-8adc-ea40dde008d8
  6. I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it: I don't remember what I did to change my windows10 to look like windows7, but if anyone could please tell me a way to put it back to it's original Windows10 format I would appreciate it....
  7. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It looks like we don't support this file format: My computer runs Windows 10, and I am able to open numerous .jpg files with no problem, but there are several IMG ......... .jpg files that give me the message in the title of this post. What can I do?...
  8. it appears that we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it appears that we don't support this file format: Before i'm using Windows 10, i'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS for my OS. in Ubuntu OS i can open all image from my hardisk then i move to Windows 10 for my OS. I try open the image and only part of the photo that i can open. The error message is here : [ATTACH] i already...
  9. It appears that we don't support this file format.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It appears that we don't support this file format.: I am backing up photos in my Synology NAS to OneDrive. I can open some of the .jpg files but, for others I get an error message, "It appears that we don't support this file format"....
  10. " It appears that we don't support this file Format"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    " It appears that we don't support this file Format": I am using windows-10. When trying extract the image files (jpg), I am getting the above message. is there any solution to this Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we dont support this file format jpg

2. it looks like we dont support this file format jpg