Windows 10: "It looks like we don't support this format"

Discus and support "It looks like we don't support this format" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a home desktop running Windows 10 Home Edition. I put together a slide show for my son's wedding. On my desktop, I could manipulate these jpg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dhaines901, Aug 5, 2019.

1. "It looks like we don't support this format"

I have a home desktop running Windows 10 Home Edition. I put together a slide show for my son's wedding. On my desktop, I could manipulate these jpg images, display them in Photos, edit them in Photos and in Paint, and put them into a Powerpoint presentation. Normal file behavior.

Then I tried to display them (the JPEGs and the PPT files) on my laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, on my wife's Windows 10 laptop and my friend's Mac. All machines gave the error message "It looks like we don't support this format". I exported the images from my Powerpoint presentation as JPEGs and they didn't read on the other computers. I tried to convert the PPT file to a PDF in Powerpoint, and the conversion failed. I downloaded the trial version of Stellar JPEG repair app and it "fixed" the images, but the freeware didn't allow me to save the images, and I am not sure that it is going to work, plus I don't want to spend $30 to fix what the Windows team broke.

Please help.

:)

dhaines901, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 5, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 5, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

"It looks like we don't support this format"

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

"It looks like we don't support this format"

1. "It looks like we don't support this format" - Similar Threads - looks don't support

2. [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format: I transferred the photo file on my cellphone directly to an external HDD with the Seagate Ultra Touch brandbut when I want to open it on my computer it says It looks like we don't support this file format The photos on my cellphone are gone, all that's left are the photos on...
  3. [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format: I transferred the photo file on my cellphone directly to an external HDD with the Seagate Ultra Touch brandbut when I want to open it on my computer it says It looks like we don't support this file format The photos on my cellphone are gone, all that's left are the photos on...
  4. [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Support
    It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos (jpg format) from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette is in the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  6. It looks like we don't support this file format

It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos jpg format from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette isin the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  7. Error message: It looks like we don't support this file format.

Error message: It looks like we don't support this file format.: Error message: It looks like we don't support this file format. I have opened downloaded photos from my Samsung Gallery for years, and now I get this error message on the files I downloaded on my pc today. It is a jpeg file, so nothing different. Do you have any suggestions...
  8. JPG on External Drive "It looks like we don't support this file format"

JPG on External Drive "It looks like we don't support this file format": Hi, my old hard drive had a lot of pictures and most of them cannot open. It says "It looks like we don't support this file format". I've tried quite a few things... was wondering if there's a way to resolve... Thank you very much. 1 run check disk 2 run scannow 3 3rd...
  9. It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP

It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP: Please help. I recently cut and pasted some photos from my samsung phone onto my PC but when I try to open said images, the following message appears: "It looks like we don't support this file format". I've tried opening the images using other photos viewers as well as the...
  10. It looks like we don't support this file format

It looks like we don't support this file format: My computer runs Windows 10, and I am able to open numerous .jpg files with no problem, but there are several IMG ......... .jpg files that give me the message in the title of this post. What can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it looks like we dont support file format

2. it looks like we dont support this file jpg

3. we dont support this format

4. it looks we donty support this file format,
  5. it looks like we dont support this file format,
  6. looks like we dont support this file .jpg,
  7. jpg file error it looks like we dont support this file,
  8. looks like we dont support this file format,
  9. amd a10-6800k