Windows 10: It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices

Discus and support It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s October 2018 Update brings a new feature called ‘Cloud Clipboard‘ to Windows 10. As the name suggests, the Cloud Clipboard can sync the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Nov 19, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices

Microsoft’s October 2018 Update brings a new feature called ‘Cloud Clipboard‘ to Windows 10. As the name suggests, the Cloud Clipboard can sync the copied content across Windows 10 devices, so you don’t need to copy text or image and paste them into OneNote or email to access on another computer.

The feature was supposed to debut before the Windows 10 October 2018 Update launch but it was delayed. It looks like the Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobiles devices (Android) as more and more shreds of evidence is showing up in Windows 10 19H1 preview builds.

Some users have spotted ‘Get an app to sync clipboard items to your phone’ link in the Windows 10 Clipboard settings page. According to the user, the link asks for a phone number and the system sends an SMS to the phone number with a link to the Microsoft Launcher for Android.

It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices Cloud-Clipboard.jpg

An alleged screenshot shared on Twitter also confirms that this feature which hasn’t yet been announced by Microsoft already shows up for a limited number of users. It’s likely that Microsoft is A/B testing the universal Cloud Clipboard with support for smartphones but it’s not working in its full glory yet.

It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices Windows-10-Clipboard-feature.jpg

Microsoft is said to be working on a big update for Microsoft Launcher and it might add support for Cloud Clipboard. There were some rumours claiming that Cloud Clipboard will also sync to Microsoft’s SwiftKey keyboard for Android.

The post It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Nov 19, 2018

2. New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?

It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...n-496997.shtml

More: http://wmpoweruser.com/new-and-final...ing-this-week/

Cluster Head, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Vermat99 Win User
    Cloud clipboard for iOS?

Will Cloud Clipboard ever come to iOS? Will it be an update for the "Continue on PC" app?

I saw many articles talking about "Android and iOS" support for cloud clipboard, but nothing from Microsoft. Is there any official statement on whether this feature will come to iOS or not?

Thank you!

Vermat99, Nov 19, 2018
  4. It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices

lorraine walsh, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices

1. It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices - Similar Threads - looks Cloud Clipboard

2. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud: I'm setting up Universal Clipboard on Android via Swiftkey for the first time. Copy actions on the Android are successfully synced. Both my Windows 10 PCs see the new clipboard entries. However on my Windows 10 PCs nothing I copy to the clipboard is getting posted synced. The...
  3. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud: I'm setting up Universal Clipboard on Android via Swiftkey for the first time. Copy actions on the Android are successfully synced. Both my Windows 10 PCs see the new clipboard entries. However on my Windows 10 PCs nothing I copy to the clipboard is getting posted synced. The...
  4. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cloud Clipboard Questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloud Clipboard Questions: So I have several questions about Cloud Clipboard feature on Windows 10. So I love using Cloud Clipboard between my desktop and Surface. My question is if its possible to have my cloud clipboard on iPhone? Wasnt the plan for it to come to swiftkey? I have a clipboard history...
  6. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device to another, so long they prefer using the Microsoft account. However, the syncing feature is not [...] This post Cloud...
  7. Windows 10 is finally getting a new clipboard experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is finally getting a new clipboard experience: Microsoft has been testing a new feature called Cloud Clipboard for Windows 10 and it was originally expected to launch in Redstone 4, but eventually held back for next version of the operating system. The Cloud Clipboard is finally ready for beta testing and Microsoft today...
  8. New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?

in Windows 10 News
    New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?: [img] Report claims the firm could deliver final build this week Now that both the PC version of Windows 10 and the Threshold 2 update are alive and kicking, Microsoft’s hard at work to finalize work on the mobile version of the operating system, and according to a...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Coming To Existing Devices In December

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Coming To Existing Devices In December: The information comes from a post on Microsoft’s Lumia Facebook page (that you can see above) where a user asked when their Lumia 640 would be updated and someone from Microsoft responded with December. Of course, we don’t know what day during that month and if that means all...
  10. Windows Device Stats for December Looks at Windows 10 Mobile and Surfa

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Device Stats for December Looks at Windows 10 Mobile and Surfa: [img] This month, AdDuplex takes a look at Windows 10 Mobile and Surface usage data. And yes, there are a few surprises. As you may recall, AdDuplex bills itself as the largest cross-promotion network for Windows phone and Windows apps. AdDuplex empowers developers and...