Windows 10: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up

Discus and support It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Now this problem just started yesterday for me. I was on chrome browsing the internet, until my monitor screen just goes black. When I start up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Altruistic-Sector-64, Apr 9, 2021.

1. It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up

Now this problem just started yesterday for me. I was on chrome browsing the internet, until my monitor screen just goes black. When I start up my computer it brings me to a blue screen that says “It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly”. So I tried restarting by pressing Restart my PC and it brought me to the same blue screen I was just on. So I tried troubleshooting by trying Startup Repair and my PC and it did work, then I left it on sleep, then when I go to use it again, It brings the same blue screen up again. I’ve tried troubleshooting and after restarting, but then it keeps on bringing me to the same blue screen! Now I am stuck here trying to get my PC to work again. I do not know what the problem is, and would like some help on what to do.

submitted by /u/Altruistic-Sector-64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Altruistic-Sector-64, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Yorgaki Win User

It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

What about if you can't book to Window's desktop, which is what happens in my case with a five month old Dell XPS13 with a solid-state drive.

• Are you able to boot into Desktop? - no

• Do you get any error message when you try to load Windows? - no specific error message
    Upon getting the "Recovery: Looks like Windows didn't load properly" I am given two options:

1. Continue

2. Advanced repair options

Continuing doesn't work; computer screen just goes dark.

Repairing gives me several options, like booting from a device etc. Would appreciate guidance on what to do here.

Thanks.

Yorgaki, Apr 9, 2021
  3. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Freddie O. Lewis, Apr 9, 2021
  4. LWF1940 Win User

It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up

I have the Windows 10 upgraded free from Windows 7 Home. The computer would just shut itself off without loading Windows. Got the "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" message. How can I get Windows to load correctly and not having my computer switching
    itself off. Thanks for your help.

Leong Wing Fatt

LWF1940, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up

1. It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up - Similar Threads - looks didn’t load

2. Windows didn’t load correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows didn’t load correctly.: I attempt to reboot multiple times and get a black screen and then after a couple more attempts get this error message. I have tried to hit restart and I have tried troubleshoot and completed the startup repair and that didn’t work. I attempt to reboot multiple times and get...
  3. Windows didn’t load correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows didn’t load correctly.: I attempt to reboot multiple times and get a black screen and then after a couple more attempts get this error message. I have tried to hit restart and I have tried troubleshoot and completed the startup repair and that didn’t work. I attempt to reboot multiple times and get...
  4. Windows didn’t load correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error: it looks like windows didn't load correctly .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: it looks like windows didn't load correctly .: I am unable to login to my operating system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-it-looks-like-windows-didnt-load-correctly/08927ac5-aa00-4961-9241-75b5855a7488
  6. Error: it looks like windows didn't load correctly .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: it looks like windows didn't load correctly .: I am unable to login to my operating system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-it-looks-like-windows-didnt-load-correctly/08927ac5-aa00-4961-9241-75b5855a7488
  7. "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" error

"It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" error: I'm on a Windows 10 computer. I've been trying to deal with this BSOD for a while now. It happens multiple times throughout the day, and I've tried various things to fix it. I've tried a system restore, a full reset, reinstalled Windows, and used DISM and SFC, but get errors...
  8. Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first...: As title says. I finished my first build yesterday, and have been struggling with this all day today. All of my specs are very recent, such as my Ryzen 7 3700x and my SSD. However, I am currently temporarily using an old 2009 Nvidia Quadro FX 3800 graphics card while I wait...
  9. Windows didn’t load correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows didn’t load correctly: Hi, so, my PC suddenly crashed and went into “recovery”. When I go into see advanced repair options, I click the troubleshoot, then the reset this PC option. This part works fine, however, it continues to say “incorrect password try again”. However, my password isn’t...
  10. Hp laptop is giving me the “recovery” “it looks like windows didn’t load correctly”

Hp laptop is giving me the “recovery” “it looks like windows didn’t load correctly”: Hi as the title said, my hp envy laptop is giving my a “windows didn’t load correctly” prompt on start up. i was working with my class online when my laptop ran out of charge so i pluged it in and started it up again it gave me that screen, i have tried the restart option,...