Windows 10: It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

Discus and support It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to install windows terminal to WINDOWS10 on my pc. I tried to install it from microsoft store, but it shows [ATTACH] However, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DeeDiLiu, Feb 5, 2020.

1. DeeDiLiu Win User

It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

Hi,

I am trying to install windows terminal to WINDOWS10 on my pc.

I tried to install it from microsoft store, but it shows

It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install 41901335-950f-40ab-af0b-d4ce0e9553fb?upload=true.jpg

However, I clearly have an account related with my device. And I only have ONE device, which is the pc I am going to install on. And I already verify this account in setting.

Please help.

:)

DeeDiLiu, Feb 5, 2020
  2. hcameron9 Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.
    To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

But I am signed in, the PC shows up on my list of devices and I'm attempting to download it to that same PC listed. It's linked but refuses to allow my purchase to be downloaded. I've gone through the Get More Info
    section but nothing helps. The device is listed with "No issues found" but I'm at a loss as to how to get my purchase installed. This has to be an issue someone else has run into, what's the solution? Thanks!

hcameron9, Feb 5, 2020
  3. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account

I've followed all the steps and fixes and nothign works!!!

Up to date windows 10, 1 linked device and a new app (DJ pro) which I can't install. I'm so angry and stressed going around in loops!!

Can anyone help?

LydiaLydia5, Feb 5, 2020
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

Hello Greg,

I recently upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. When I try to install a game, while signed into my account, from the MS webpage, I get a dialog box stating:

Where do you want to install?

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

My account manger shows my PC on my devices' listing page. I linked to the manager using the same account, which displays "My account login" on both the page trying to install and the devices listing. Apparently the dialog cannot access the devices linked
    to my account.

When I did not use the "...." -> "Install on my devices" and just clicked "Install/play" the install did kick off and is apparently working.

Chillin369, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

1. It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install - Similar Threads - looks don't applicable

2. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I got a new PC and tried to reinstall minecraft on it. I am logged on with my Microsoft account on both computers.When I go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices it shows me both devices.When I went...
  3. ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...: ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. When trying to install a game on the Microsoft store. I can't update windows. Can someone help me so I can start playing...
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I am trying to download games onto my Laptop, but, its keep saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." and the install button cannot be clicked, and yes my...
  5. "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account"

"it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account": Hello, I recently formatted my laptop. I had purchased many apps back then before formatting, but now when I want to install them, it says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account". I checked my microsoft account on my pc many...
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account

It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account: Just purchased a new Windows 10 Home/Student edition. Signed in with my Microsoft 365 account. When I try to download an app from the app store and use the elipsis next to the "Install" button, it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: I don't know why, but i already sign in and have my device in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-any-applicable-devices/951c34d3-39e4-4ad4-b88b-0f5d0a8a3837
  8. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account Minecraft: Hey all, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 PC, to play on my laptop. Upon trying to install it from the Microsoft Store, I was greeted with the above message. Following the prompt, I went back to my Account tab on the Microsoft website and realized my Xbox One was the only...
  9. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: i tried to download paint 3d, but it said It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. i tried to link a device and it told me to go to accounts > your info. i went to accounts and...there was no where that said 'more info.' it...
  10. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: So I bought Minecraft the master collection on the Microsoft store website and tried to install it on my pc but i keep getting this message. "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account pc

2. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.

3. it looks like your device in not applicable

4. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices,
  5. dont have any applicable device