Windows 10: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

Discus and support It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Signed in with my PC and get this when I try to install voice recorder from store. Help please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KevinSheridan2, Apr 20, 2019.

1. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

Signed in with my PC and get this when I try to install voice recorder from store.

Help please

:)

KevinSheridan2, Apr 20, 2019
  2. X&S
    x&s Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Today, I bought a game from the Microsoft Store website. Once I bought it, I clicked on "Install to my device". Then, a message came up saying "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in
    on a device with your Microsoft account.". I have no idea why this popped up since I have my Microsoft account linked my Windows 10 computer that is completely up to date and also my Xbox Live account linked to it, if I could install it from there.

x&s, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft account

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. I got this message when I tried to buy a game from the app store.
    I am signed into my microsoft account, because how would I be able to buy anything without being signed into it? So please answer and tell me what is wrong.

betadeathwish, Apr 20, 2019
  4. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft account

unable to install apps

ChitechiMoses, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

1. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... - Similar Threads - looks don’t applicable

2. Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...: I'm trying to install Fortnite on to this laptop but it gave me this message saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." I am signed in on this laptop but I...
  3. Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Message saying It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s): Hey, I recently got the Game Pass but when I try to install some games it come up with the message "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I'm signed into my...
  4. "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message: Whenever I try downloading a game with my Game Pass on the Microsoft store it comes up with this message. An example being Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice, but with Microsoft's on games like Forza Horizon 4 there is no message, and instantly downloads....
  5. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’: i have been trying to download sims 4 on my windows 10 lenovo. It says ‘you own this game’ and gives me the option to ‘install on my devices’ however when i click this, it tells me i dont have any applicable devices linked to my microsoft account. I do have a microsoft...
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Today, I bought a game from the Microsoft Store website. Once I bought it, I clicked on "Install to my device". Then, a message came up saying "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  7. "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases: I have been playing 'The Tribez' game and have made some purchases. I now can not purchase anymore because it keeps saying "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" I have: - reset the Microsoft app store - cleared the cache - uninstalled and reinstalled...
  8. Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked...: I purchased Geometry Dash on the Microsoft Store, had my account signed in and my device paired as well, but this message keeps appearing. Please help!...
  9. It looks like someone is using your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    It looks like someone is using your account: This is twice this year that this has happened to me. I wish I had never given Microsoft my phone number. Now, every time I change my mobile phone Microsoft blocks my Microsoft account. At the moment I am trying to recover the account but the first attempt was not...
  10. Activation says linked to your Microsoft account, how do you sell it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation says linked to your Microsoft account, how do you sell it?: Simply seems ridiculous or so to say that since what If I give the PC away or sell it, how will it be managed by the new owner? I can log into my Microsoft account online, and view my devices, and their location and all sorts of other info about the OS. A new owner wont...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.

2. It looks like you dont have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

3. It looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your microsoft account

4. trying to install itunes it looks like you dont have any applicable device linked to microsoft account,
  5. it looks like you dont have any applicable device linked store,
  6. it looks like you dont have any microsoft devices to intsall this game error,
  7. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices linkwd to your microsoft account error in windows 10 phone,
  8. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices fortnie,
  9. if you applicable devices for windows phone,
  10. microsoft account and device connected but get it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.,
  11. what is an applicable device,
  12. it seems like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account,
  13. it looks like you dont have any applicable,
  14. microsoft store it looks likes you dont have any applicable