Windows 10: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Discus and support It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Seen lots of threads on this and have done the following: -Checked Disk Space. -Don't have over 10 devices. -Am Running Correct Versions of windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DJones787, Sep 9, 2019.

1. DJones787 Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Seen lots of threads on this and have done the following:

-Checked Disk Space.

-Don't have over 10 devices.

-Am Running Correct Versions of windows and windows store (reset the store in settings)

-Have run troubleshooter tells me my issue should be fixed.

-I'm not on an offline account and i'm signed in.

-I meet system requirements.

-Can Install over games from store on the same account.

Got the ultimate game pass to play Gears of War 5 on my windows PC. i tried downloading last night and i couldnt, assuming i could only play when it is released i didn't think anything of it, I've just gone onto the Ultimate game pass page and seen its one of the key selling points and makes direct reference to the fact you can play it early.

I Started the installation of halo wars 2 to see if it was every game, but halo wars 2 installed fine. Any help on downloading gears of war 5 as I got the ultimate game pass just to play it, and i cant even install it.

:)

DJones787, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Installing an installer on my PC - error message 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account'

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• When you say ‘installing the installer on my PC’, what exactly are you trying to install?
    • Are trying to download and install something from the Microsoft Store? If not, from where are you trying to install?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the machine?
    (Search winver from the Start menu to know the same)

If you read the error message on an attempt to install something from Microsoft Store, the possible reason could be the device not being registered under your Microsoft account. I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft account
    here and see if the device is listed.

If the device is listed, please sign out of Microsoft Store,
    reset it, and then sign in to the same Microsoft account and see if the issue persists.

• Launch Microsoft Store, sign out from it, and exit the same.
    • Press ‘Windows + R’ keys on the keyboard together to open the Run dialog box and type the following into the Run box:
      wsreset.exe
    • Wait for the command to run its course and sign in to Store once it automatically launches to see if works.

Meanwhile, you may also refer to the suggestion by EggsBoxJuan
    on the thread It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)
    linked to your Microsoft account.
    and see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 9, 2019
  3. X&S
    x&s Win User
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Today, I bought a game from the Microsoft Store website. Once I bought it, I clicked on "Install to my device". Then, a message came up saying "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in
    on a device with your Microsoft account.". I have no idea why this popped up since I have my Microsoft account linked my Windows 10 computer that is completely up to date and also my Xbox Live account linked to it, if I could install it from there.

x&s, Sep 9, 2019
  4. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft account

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. I got this message when I tried to buy a game from the app store.
    I am signed into my microsoft account, because how would I be able to buy anything without being signed into it? So please answer and tell me what is wrong.

betadeathwish, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - looks don’t applicable

2. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account: Just purchased a new Windows 10 Home/Student edition. Signed in with my Microsoft 365 account. When I try to download an app from the app store and use the elipsis next to the "Install" button, it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your...
  3. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account: [ATTACH]If you receive a message It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account then it appears because of the […] This article It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account first appeared on...
  4. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: How do I add a device/computer so that I can install the game? What do I have to do, and please provide the steps for both PC and Mac, and Mac Pro. Thanks!...
  5. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  7. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account I've followed all the steps and fixes and nothign works!!! Up to date windows 10, 1 linked device and a new app (DJ pro)...
  8. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I recently purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store, but when I went to install it I got the following message. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I went...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Signed in with my PC and get this when I try to install voice recorder from store. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-any-applicable-devices/a9d2d2dc-b14f-49fd-a213-1eef328ad9f3"
  10. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Today, I bought a game from the Microsoft Store website. Once I bought it, I clicked on "Install to my device". Then, a message came up saying "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

2. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft scount

3. you dont have any applicable devices

4. it look like dont gave amy applicable divice linked to you microsoft account,
  5. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device windows 1o