Windows 10: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account

Discus and support It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you receive a message It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account then it appears because of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 17, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account

WinClub, Jul 17, 2020
  2. hcameron9 Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.
    To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

But I am signed in, the PC shows up on my list of devices and I'm attempting to download it to that same PC listed. It's linked but refuses to allow my purchase to be downloaded. I've gone through the Get More Info
    section but nothing helps. The device is listed with "No issues found" but I'm at a loss as to how to get my purchase installed. This has to be an issue someone else has run into, what's the solution? Thanks!

hcameron9, Jul 17, 2020
  3. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account

I've followed all the steps and fixes and nothign works!!!

Up to date windows 10, 1 linked device and a new app (DJ pro) which I can't install. I'm so angry and stressed going around in loops!!

Can anyone help?

LydiaLydia5, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Ghmus7 Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.\

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

Ghmus7, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

1. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - Similar Threads - looks don’t applicable

2. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account: Just purchased a new Windows 10 Home/Student edition. Signed in with my Microsoft 365 account. When I try to download an app from the app store and use the elipsis next to the "Install" button, it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your...
  3. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: How do I add a device/computer so that I can install the game? What do I have to do, and please provide the steps for both PC and Mac, and Mac Pro. Thanks!...
  4. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  5. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account I've followed all the steps and fixes and nothign works!!! Up to date windows 10, 1 linked device and a new app (DJ pro)...
  7. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I recently purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store, but when I went to install it I got the following message. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I went...
  8. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Seen lots of threads on this and have done the following: -Checked Disk Space. -Don't have over 10 devices. -Am Running Correct Versions of windows and windows store (reset the store in settings) -Have run troubleshooter tells me my issue should be fixed. -I'm not on...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Signed in with my PC and get this when I try to install voice recorder from store. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-any-applicable-devices/a9d2d2dc-b14f-49fd-a213-1eef328ad9f3"
  10. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Today, I bought a game from the Microsoft Store website. Once I bought it, I clicked on "Install to my device". Then, a message came up saying "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...