Windows 10: "It looks like your antivirus program blocked the installation of X , visit the Oculus stor...

Discus and support "It looks like your antivirus program blocked the installation of X , visit the Oculus stor... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi guys, It's been 2 months and 10 hours of trying my best and I need help. I can successfully download about 1 of 5 programs in the Oculus store... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jay Cav 67, Mar 24, 2020.

1. "It looks like your antivirus program blocked the installation of X , visit the Oculus stor...

Hi guys,

It's been 2 months and 10 hours of trying my best and I need help.

I can successfully download about 1 of 5 programs in the Oculus store to my pc. Many are getting blocked by my antivirus software. Willing to pay for assistance at this point.

Help!!!!

:)

Jay Cav 67, Mar 24, 2020

2. windows defender blocking updates and changes to programs

Hi,

You can add the file in the file exclusion list to stop Windows Defender Antivirus
    from alerting you or blocking the program. We suggest that you visit this
    link on how to add an exclusion to Windows Defender Antivirus.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Mar 24, 2020
  3. blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 24, 2020
  4. "It looks like your antivirus program blocked the installation of X , visit the Oculus stor...

Blocked app is still playable, and doesn't look like it's staying blocked on the list

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Is the child account signed in as a local or a Microsoft user account?

I suggest you to check the Firewall settings on the system.

Steps:-

• Block the app from Recent Activity.
    • Press “Windows Key + X” and select Control Panel.
    • Go to System and Security and select Windows Firewall.
    • Click on “Allow an app through Windows Firewall”.
    • Select Firewall Settings and check the status of the app there.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

"It looks like your antivirus program blocked the installation of X , visit the Oculus stor...

1. "It looks like your antivirus program blocked the installation of X , visit the Oculus stor... - Similar Threads - looks antivirus program

2. Antivirus Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Program: I'm so stress of finding third party antivirus program that has low cpu usage. All antivirus programs have high cpu usage after their updates. I will just install antimalware scanner is enough without installing antivirus. Is it safe enough?...
  3. Antivirus Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus Program: If I install antivirus program and Windows defenders will be disabled automatically, is it blocking genshin impact and if genshin preinstallation and update comes, is it blocking genshin?...
  4. Antivirus Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus Program: If I install antivirus program and Windows defenders will be disabled automatically, is it blocking genshin impact and if genshin preinstallation and update comes, is it blocking genshin?...
  5. antivirus program

antivirus program: do i need an antivirus program for my Surface laptop 4 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-program/6cf2cd0b-2138-47a9-8197-60065c3e6a27
  6. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  7. Windows Stor problem Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Stor problem Installing: hello please I have such a problem I wanted to install data of the sea of thieves. when i clicked it just flashed on the seat and back on the green again and nothing happens[ATTACH]...
  8. Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X: Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-antivirus-internet-security-program/5581d475-2faa-424a-8829-2122b030689a
  9. Is the antivirus program installed?

Is the antivirus program installed?: Is the antivirus program automatically installed in Windows 10 on my new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-antivirus-program-installed/ca23e274-3af1-4768-a779-05fc6233abeb"
  10. It looks like someone is using your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    It looks like someone is using your account: This is twice this year that this has happened to me. I wish I had never given Microsoft my phone number. Now, every time I change my mobile phone Microsoft blocks my Microsoft account. At the moment I am trying to recover the account but the first attempt was not...