Windows 10: it not working my media player its tell me it not good

Discus and support it not working my media player its tell me it not good in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think itnot working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by scottgodinez, Sep 16, 2018.

1. it not working my media player its tell me it not good

I think itnot working

:)

scottgodinez, Sep 16, 2018

2. Media player

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue further, we’d like to know the following:

• What is the version of your Windows Media Player?
    • Did you get any error message? If yes, kindly specify.
    In the meantime, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    Windows Media player
    . Here are the steps how to:

• Press Win button + R on your keyboard.
    • In the text box, type Control.
    • On the left pane, click Turn Windows features on or off option to see Windows Features window.
    • Expand Media Feature list, then uncheck Windows Media Player box. It will give a prompt message;
      this will also turn of Windows Media Center click yes as you will need
      to reinstall it after.
    • Reboot PC.
    • You need to reinstall Windows Media Player. Open Windows Features, tick the Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center, then install it from there.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

it not working my media player its tell me it not good

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

it not working my media player its tell me it not good

1. it not working my media player its tell me it not good - Similar Threads - working media player

2. media player not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media player not working: media player not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-not-working/05524ae0-900a-41b7-a56f-323569a954bd
  3. media player not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media player not working: media player not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-not-working/05524ae0-900a-41b7-a56f-323569a954bd
  4. media player not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media player not working: Following an update of Windows my media player is not working. I need to copy my CD's into my library and then they can be used on my Sonos system. This is also important for my business which requires me to listen to CD's I have for sale to be reviewed. It worked fine until...
  5. media player not working

media player not working: Following an update of Windows my media player is not working. I need to copy my CD's into my library and then they can be used on my Sonos system. This is also important for my business which requires me to listen to CD's I have for sale to be reviewed. It worked fine until...
  6. media player not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Media Player loses its Share to PlayerXtreme media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player loses its Share to PlayerXtreme media player: I run the PlayerXtreme media app latest version on my IPAD. I setup Windows Media Player windows 10 latest updates to play videos from my PC. When connected it works great, but I intermittently lose the share between player and app. when I look at the app it show a network...
  8. Windows Media Player loses its Share to PlayerXtreme media player

Windows Media Player loses its Share to PlayerXtreme media player: I run the PlayerXtreme media app latest version on my IPAD. I setup Windows Media Player windows 10 latest updates to play videos from my PC. When connected it works great, but I intermittently lose the share between player and app. when I look at the app it show a network...
  9. Its telling me to repair the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its telling me to repair the computer: So first off I bought Minecraft java edition on pc and then downloaded it but after I did that I opened the file and it told me to repair the computer so I clicked the repair button and it said I'd finished so I went to the launcher but its saying play demo so I was a little...
  10. Media Player not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Player not working: My Media Player will not play any sound. It looks like it is playing but is not. It suggests that the codec is wrong but also recommends that it is dangerous to change it on your own. Does anyone have any suggestions? I need it to play audio files for work. Thanks...