Windows 10: It says Apllication now when I right click

Discus and support It says Apllication now when I right click in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I came across this video and one part of the video told me to change a setting in the registry editor in windows (regedit) and that change wasn't I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by emmanueljayme, Apr 20, 2019.

1. It says Apllication now when I right click

I came across this video and one part of the video told me to change a setting in the registry editor in windows (regedit) and that change wasn't I expected. "What am I talking about?" you may ask. Well, it's the right click menu when you right click apps. I changed it to Application and now it's stuck. It's supposed to be open. How do I fix this because it's quite infuriating

It says Apllication now when I right click 70cf5126-a85d-4d6c-8402-4b3a29817bfd?upload=true.jpg

:)

emmanueljayme, Apr 20, 2019
  2. er_bpaul Win User

N900 Apllication Manager

The N900 Apllication Manager doesnt show any apllication & also it does not shop any application in uninstall. Please help me.

In both the case of uninstall & download it ashows a blank screen saying "no application available"

er_bpaul, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 20, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

It says Apllication now when I right click

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue It says Apllication now when I right click :p

cadaveca, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

It says Apllication now when I right click

1. It says Apllication now when I right click - Similar Threads - says Apllication right

2. Desktop freeze when i right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop freeze when i right click: Everytime i right click on my desktop it freezes and i dont know why. I have the newest drivers for my gpu, windows is updated and the moving background is not the problem because when i shut it off it still does it. https://reddit.com/link/12rqnhh/video/frzaswpqxtua1/player...
  3. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  4. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  5. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. It says unityplayer.dll couldn’t be found, so I clicked it and it says this, what now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It says unityplayer.dll couldn’t be found, so I clicked it and it says this, what now?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/charlezel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iynctf/it_says_unityplayerdll_couldnt_be_found_so_i/
  7. Download Youtube Apllication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Youtube Apllication: Hello, I want to download the Youtube application to my windows 10 laptop. I tried it but when I click on installed on my device it is not working . can you please provide me instructions so that I can download it to my laptop and use it Thanks[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Right-Click Context Menu is not responding when I right-click, and goes unresponive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right-Click Context Menu is not responding when I right-click, and goes unresponive.: I have an issue, when I right-click, but it suddenly goes not responding and returns to normal after it blacks out, probably a glitch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-is-not-responding-when-i/f8af52ce-e9a5-4a4e-b476-ffbb8bc8ea45
  9. Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears: I take a snip of an item and it goes to my clipboard. The only options the clipboard gives me is 'delete', 'pin' or 'clear all'. there is no option to paste or save the image. What do I need to do? when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears. I...
  10. laptop freezes when i right click on documents

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop freezes when i right click on documents: not sure weather i am in the right place. this is all very confusing *Confused i have an acer laptop running on windows 10. every time i right click when i am in the documents folder, weather on pictures or music... anything, my laptop freezes and then goes black and...