Windows 10: it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this

Discus and support it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; it is telling me cannot connect to activation server and i have the new key when i entered it says code oxcoo4f074... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LauraTaft, Mar 6, 2019.

1. LauraTaft Win User

it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this

it is telling me cannot connect to activation server and i have the new key when i entered it says code oxcoo4f074

:)

LauraTaft, Mar 6, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Mar 6, 2019
  4. it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this

Only Chrome can connect to the Internet.

To resolve the particular error messages that you're having, we suggest you perform the steps below to disable proxy server:

• Click the Tools button in Internet Explorer, then click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Connections tab, then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box which says Use a Proxy Server for your LAN, then click
      OK.

You can also follow the steps on this
    article
    that lists all steps that can help you when you're having issues with internet connection.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this

1. it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this - Similar Threads - says cannot connect

2. Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.: Its been fine for year now all of a sudden its deactivated and shows the watermark, please help, i have ocd and cant stand the watermark. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-it-was-activated-but-now-it/2b350f2c-f5fe-41d8-a932-923727e7b0e6
  3. Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.: Its been fine for year now all of a sudden its deactivated and shows the watermark, please help, i have ocd and cant stand the watermark. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-it-was-activated-but-now-it/2b350f2c-f5fe-41d8-a932-923727e7b0e6
  4. Windows Activation, It was activated but now it says it cant connect to the servers.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server

Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server: Hello, so I was using a kms server to activate windows, but recently the server shut down. I am trying to activate windows with my new product key but it says "We cannot connect to your organization's activation server". I own this PC, it is a custom built rigI have searched...
  6. Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server: Hello, so I was using a kms server to activate windows, but recently the server shut down. I am trying to activate windows with my new product key but it says "We cannot connect to your organization's activation server". I own this PC, it is a custom built rigI have searched...
  7. Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.

It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.: I have the problem 0x8007007B and when I press troubleshoot, it does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-cannot-activate-windows-and-cannot/2f8232f8-89b0-4ea5-b98f-3263f789a13c
  9. I can't activate windwos because it says it cannot connect to Organization servers but I'm...

I can't activate windwos because it says it cannot connect to Organization servers but I'm...: So I recently switched a bunch of parts for my pc like motherboard and cpu and now windows doesn't work because it says It cannot connect to organizations servers but I am not in any organization. Error code: 0x8007232B...
  10. my computer is saying i cannot connect to server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer is saying i cannot connect to server: It appears when i am on my microsoft outlook it will not connect to the server. Is the server down? let me know. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-saying-i-cannot-connect-to-server/a3513deb-2472-4dd1-bf52-5fa77aa401c4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot connect to server 1password activation