Windows 10: it says i already own this app

Discus and support it says i already own this app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i was gonna download the xbox app on the microsoft store but it says i already own it when i go to click install it shows a circle with a red cross in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JosephKelly9, May 4, 2021.

1. it says i already own this app

i was gonna download the xbox app on the microsoft store but it says i already own it when i go to click install it shows a circle with a red cross in it it does this for multible other games s well someone please help

:)

JosephKelly9, May 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. it says i already own this app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 4, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue it says i already own this app :p

cadaveca, May 4, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

it says i already own this app

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 4, 2021
Thema:

it says i already own this app

1. it says i already own this app - Similar Threads - says already own

2. Microsoft store says I already own the app HP smart but I don't.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store says I already own the app HP smart but I don't.: I owned HP smart before I reinstalled my Windows. After approximately a year I needed the app again. When I open the store and type in HP smart it says I already own the app. When I push the button to install, it does nothing. I tried the following advice I found in this...
  3. Microsoft store says I already own the app HP smart but I don't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store says I already own the app HP smart but I don't.: I owned HP smart before I reinstalled my Windows. After approximately a year I needed the app again. When I open the store and type in HP smart it says I already own the app. When I push the button to install, it does nothing. I tried the following advice I found in this...
  4. Microsoft store says I already own the app HP smart but I don't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have followed multiple threads on this, restoring the Microsoft Store, even going to the extent of restoring Windows this evening. I am still having exactly the same issue. When I go into Microsoft Store and My Library I can see the App and it says Install which I click...
  6. Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???

Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???: I was trying to download a game I already purchased from the Microsoft Store, but when I do, it says that I dont own the full game, only the trial. Why does it do this? -Alex...
  7. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have previously uninstalled an app HP, but now need it back. At the store while clicking on the button 'GET', the app doesn't install but instead, it is written "Where do you want to install?" Then a blank window opens up, says: "It looks like you don’t have any...
  8. I can't find an app i already own

I can't find an app i already own: Good day, i downloaded My Coursera app from Microsoft app store and the website says that i already own the app, yet i can't find it neither in my app list nor in my installed apps in the control panel. i have a Dell Venu 7 Pro with Windows 10. Thank you....
  9. Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own

Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own: I am trying to install the Microsoft MakeCode App on a new Windows 10 laptop. It fails to download and reports the error 0x800727f8f. Same thing happens with iTunes....
  10. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...