Windows 10: It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.

Discus and support It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have the problem 0x8007007B and when I press troubleshoot, it does nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VicR., Sep 12, 2020.

1. VicR. Win User

It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.

I have the problem 0x8007007B and when I press troubleshoot, it does nothing.

:)

VicR., Sep 12, 2020

2. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Can't Connect to Organization's Activation Server

Please help me connect to the organization's activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you
    continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074.

If you know how to resolve this issue please tell me what I need to do. Thanks.

CarterKijowski, Sep 12, 2020
  4. It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.

Connect to your organizations activation server.

my window need activation which demand to connect to organization activation server

sunnyniazi, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.

1. It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server. - Similar Threads - says cannot activate

2. windows cannot connect to organization's activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows cannot connect to organization's activation server: Thats happen on laptop after change hdd to ssd, the ssd already installed windows on diffrent laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-connect-to-organizations-activation/fa4f08e3-30db-45fa-a92a-807d064773bc
  3. windows cannot connect to organization's activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot connect to organization's activation server: Thats happen on laptop after change hdd to ssd, the ssd already installed windows on diffrent laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-connect-to-organizations-activation/fa4f08e3-30db-45fa-a92a-807d064773bc
  4. windows cannot connect to organization's activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server

Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server: Hello, so I was using a kms server to activate windows, but recently the server shut down. I am trying to activate windows with my new product key but it says "We cannot connect to your organization's activation server". I own this PC, it is a custom built rigI have searched...
  6. Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server: Hello, so I was using a kms server to activate windows, but recently the server shut down. I am trying to activate windows with my new product key but it says "We cannot connect to your organization's activation server". I own this PC, it is a custom built rigI have searched...
  7. Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I am not able to activate windows as it is saying it cannot connect to the organizations...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to activate windows as it is saying it cannot connect to the organizations...: I am not able to activate windows as it is saying it cannot connect to the organizations activation server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-windows-as-it-is-saying/dd32804f-784e-4427-9248-31a73c104008
  9. I can't activate windwos because it says it cannot connect to Organization servers but I'm...

I can't activate windwos because it says it cannot connect to Organization servers but I'm...: So I recently switched a bunch of parts for my pc like motherboard and cpu and now windows doesn't work because it says It cannot connect to organizations servers but I am not in any organization. Error code: 0x8007232B...
  10. it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this

it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this: it is telling me cannot connect to activation server and i have the new key when i entered it says code oxcoo4f074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-cannot-connect-to-activation-server-how-do/be428d6c-afa2-4deb-8efa-198695f32dd2"