Windows 10: it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

Discus and support it says i dont own minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fph5000, Oct 15, 2019.

1. fph5000 Win User

it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it

:)

fph5000, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. it says i dont own minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - says dont own

2. I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.: I have owned Minecraft since 2013, I have played it across 3 different computers. I recently got a new PC and logged into the account I've used for the past 10 years, and the launcher, site, and store, all say I do not own the game. Nothing I've tried has worked. If someone...
  3. I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.: I have owned Minecraft since 2013, I have played it across 3 different computers. I recently got a new PC and logged into the account I've used for the past 10 years, and the launcher, site, and store, all say I do not own the game. Nothing I've tried has worked. If someone...
  4. I bought minecraft but i still dont own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft but i still dont own it: i just bought minecraft but it says i dont own it i cant play but i got charged money for the purchase so what do i do i have all the proof of payment and tried contacting my bank but they said that microsoft recieved the money i also got a email from microsoft that the...
  5. I bought minecraft but i still dont own it

I bought minecraft but i still dont own it: i just bought minecraft but it says i dont own it i cant play but i got charged money for the purchase so what do i do i have all the proof of payment and tried contacting my bank but they said that microsoft recieved the money i also got a email from microsoft that the...
  6. It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.

It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.: I'm signed in and everything and it just says install free trial. I just want to install Minecraft to play with my friends on consoles.[ATTACH]...
  7. Minecraft says I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I don't own it.: SO I can play the game fine, but when I go on the site WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT it says I don't own it. This means I can't play any online game only the ones that minecraft features for some reason or see a snapshot of the game. Please help me out....
  8. minecraft windows 10 says that i dont have the system requirements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 says that i dont have the system requirements: while my pc may not be brand new I know for sure that it has all the requirements I mean I can run java edition and I've never had any problems with any other game I've played, even ones that are pretty high spec,...
  9. Minecraft says i dont own it

Minecraft says i dont own it: I got Minecraft windows 10 though the better together promotion but when I download the game, the "unlock full game" button appears even though I have claimed the game code I tried signing out of the store and back in, it didn't work I tried reinstalling the game, it...
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 says owned but cannot open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 says owned but cannot open: I bought Minecraft around 2016 and in the mojang website it told me I could redeem it for free, so I did. Then when i tried to find where my minecraft was, it wasnt in my pc. And when I go back to the website, it says that the code has already been redeemed. I really need...