Windows 10: It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to...

Discus and support It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Julius_Lofstrom [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Julius_Lofstrom, Nov 21, 2019.

1. It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to...

/u/Julius_Lofstrom, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Eric J F Win User

Game not found in the xbox games hub but says it is in my collection

Some of my games end up in the app list as Jack suggests, and I've even seen some games listed in the Store Apps/Entertainment section instead of Games. I wish MS did a better job of classifying and sorting apps and games.

Eric J F, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Game with the best story, you have played

wasnt aimed at your game theres a few red headed step childs in the lists by people that dont really belong in a best story, the games all have merit but theres very few that should be given best story. theres alot of games here im seeing that just dont hit that mark.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 28, 2019
  4. It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to...

glory of generals game dont work on windows 10

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What happens when you launch Glory of Generals game?
    • Do you get any error message/code?
    • What do you mean by “it just to big to appear on the screan”?
    • Is this issue specific only with Glory of Generals game?
    I suggest you to install the Glory of Generals game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the game and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the game run and then check the functionality.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to...

1. It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to... - Similar Threads - says own game

2. Games from the Windows Store are saying I dont own them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games from the Windows Store are saying I dont own them: I have purchased copies of Minecraft and Halo Wars 2 before and have played both before but after purchasing a new computer they are trying to make me purchase them again....
  3. Games from the Windows Store are saying I dont own them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games from the Windows Store are saying I dont own them: I have purchased copies of Minecraft and Halo Wars 2 before and have played both before but after purchasing a new computer they are trying to make me purchase them again....
  4. Minecraft says I dont own the game, but my game pass subscription is still valid

Minecraft says I dont own the game, but my game pass subscription is still valid: The Minecraft Launcher says I dont own the game, but I should be able to play the game with my game pass subscription, and I my game pass is still valid...
  5. Please help i cant find a solution anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help i cant find a solution anywhere: Please help! Ive been using three monitors for a couple months now and suddenly my main monitor is the only one that works! If i unplug it, the other two come on but it still detects the first one and all my windows still pop up on the first so i cant check the settings....
  6. It says I own this game but I can't find it on my computer

It says I own this game but I can't find it on my computer: When I open the Microsoft Store I click the game and it says I own but when I look for it on the computer I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-own-this-game-but-i-cant-find-it-on-my/e9790ea3-8a9a-476f-bc6c-4eb0357ceae1
  7. Minecraft says i dont own it

Minecraft says i dont own it: I got Minecraft windows 10 though the better together promotion but when I download the game, the "unlock full game" button appears even though I have claimed the game code I tried signing out of the store and back in, it didn't work I tried reinstalling the game, it...
  8. it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says i dont own minecraft windows 10: so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it...
  9. i cant find a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant find a game: So,i m using a windows 10 pc and i wanna buy Monster hunter wold,but i can t find the game When im searching for it,it just dosen t wanna appear,It may be because of my region? (romania) if yes,can i get my friend from germany to buy it for me?...
  10. cant download games i own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download games i own: so i got a new laptop and i own state of decay 2 on the windows 10 store and i purchased it when it first came out or at least around that time, however its now been like a year and and i got a new laptop so i can play games on the go because i travel alot one of those games...