Windows 10: it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is

Discus and support it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; windows pc health check says intel 15 6500 is not suported but it clearly states that cpu is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EthanBarker3, Oct 16, 2021.

1. it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is

windows pc health check says intel 15 6500 is not suported but it clearly states that cpu is

:)

EthanBarker3, Oct 16, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Win 11 compatibility

You do not need to reply to me. You can post in this thread to get the benefit of everybody's wisdom. Such as that of Bree who has also read the Windows 11 section of Windows Processor Requirements - MSDocs and has identified that your CPU is not listed there.

it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is [​IMG]

it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is [​IMG]

Denis

4. moxojo Win User

it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is

Splash screen says "this PC is unable to run windows 10" - Compatibility report says "You're Good to Go"

I have a weird issue where the Windows 10 App is giving different information depending on what screen I am on.

When I first open the app it says "Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10" (See screen shot below)

it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is 417c1062-34da-41e9-843b-b5111b291b3d.jpg

So I click on the "View Report" to check the compatibility issue and I get a clean bill of health saying "You're good to go, Your PC will work with Windows 10"

it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is 8b9e6d02-5777-481b-a89e-f31c7793461d.jpg

What gives? I have not seen the temp folder showing that any files are getting downloaded in preparation for an install.

Background:

• The first time the compatibility report ran I had the widely reported issue of the CPU being reported as incompatible. I followed the instructions for forcing the patch for the App to be installed and I forced the compatibility checker to be re-run by following
      the steps over here How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error (steps that are also suggested on this forum)
      • for whatever reason I got a confirmation saying that the compatibility checker had run in the command prompt but when I opened the app the last run day was from over a month ago and it still listed my CPU as being incompatible
      • Tried several more times with the same result
    • When the Launch date happened the App must have run itself as the "last run" date changed to 7/29 and the compatibility check says I am all good. But the splash screen still says this PC is unable to run windows 10
    • Uninstalling the app and re-downloading the necessary KB's doesn't fix the problem
    System info:

• Lenovo W520 4270CTO
    • CPU: i7-2960XM @ 2.70 GHz
    • Video Card - Intel HD Graphics
    • Video Card Discrete - NVIDIA Quadro 2000M
    • Windows 7 SP1 64 bit
    Any thoughts / suggestions? Thanks!

moxojo, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is

1. it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is - Similar Threads - says cpu compatible

2. Windows 11 compatibility checker says my cpu is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 compatibility checker says my cpu is not supported: the checker says my cpu is not supported but when I checked he list of supported cpu's it is actually included and supported?my cpu is IntelR CoreTM i7-7820HQ CPU @ 2.90GHz...
  3. Windows 11 compatibility checker says my cpu is not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 compatibility checker says my cpu is not supported: the checker says my cpu is not supported but when I checked he list of supported cpu's it is actually included and supported?my cpu is IntelR CoreTM i7-7820HQ CPU @ 2.90GHz...
  4. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  5. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  6. it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is

it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is: windows pc health check says intel 15 6500 is not suported but it clearly states that cpu is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-my-cpu-is-not-compatible-with-win-11-but/e5c42b80-6971-424a-997c-01a099ae8e3f
  7. it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is

it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is: windows pc health check says intel 15 6500 is not suported but it clearly states that cpu is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-my-cpu-is-not-compatible-with-win-11-but/e5c42b80-6971-424a-997c-01a099ae8e3f
  8. Health Check says NO, However CPU IS listed as a compatible CPU for upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Health Check says NO, However CPU IS listed as a compatible CPU for upgrade to Win 11: Windows update tells us CPU does not meet the requirements to upgrade to Win 11.The CPU is an AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 6 Core , 12 Thread running at 3.7 gig. running windows 10 ver. 21H1All other specs are met.The Microsoft spec site lists the AMD 1600 as a compatible CPU.So, why...
  9. Health Check says NO, However CPU IS listed as a compatible CPU for upgrade to Win 11

Health Check says NO, However CPU IS listed as a compatible CPU for upgrade to Win 11: Windows update tells us CPU does not meet the requirements to upgrade to Win 11.The CPU is an AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 6 Core , 12 Thread running at 3.7 gig. running windows 10 ver. 21H1All other specs are met.The Microsoft spec site lists the AMD 1600 as a compatible CPU.So, why...
  10. Health Check says NO, However CPU IS listed as a compatible CPU for upgrade to Win 11