Windows 10: It says my minecraft 10 had been redeemed? I don't remember doing that?

Discus and support It says my minecraft 10 had been redeemed? I don't remember doing that? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; It says my minecraft 10 had been redeemed? I don't remember doing that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lemyart, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Lemyart Win User

It says my minecraft 10 had been redeemed? I don't remember doing that?

:)

Lemyart, Apr 10, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 10, 2020
  3. theSodo Win User
    Error: The code is already redeemed when trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 code

When I purchased Minecraft, Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free with the Java version. As a courtesy, Mojang provided me with a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10, but whenever I go to the microsoft store to redeem the code, it says that it
    has already been redeemed. I don't remember ever redeeming it. What's up?

***Modified title from: I've owned Java Minecraft for years now, and received a Minecraft for Windows 10 edition code from them. It won't redeem***

theSodo, Apr 10, 2020
  4. It says my minecraft 10 had been redeemed? I don't remember doing that?

Minecraft Windows 10 says "code already redeemed"

So, I really want to play the new windows 10 edition of minecraft. I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 just to do this. But the problem is that it gives me a code to redeem, but it says that it has already been redeemed. I also have tried to download
    it from the windows store, but it wont open when it says that it has been installed, but it will open for less than a second, then it will close itself. Any help would be appreciated. I am just upset that I cant play the new edition of minecraft after it
    gives me the opportunity, and then says that I cant play it.

Thanks,

Ridog_

ryangiguere, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. It says my minecraft 10 had been redeemed? I don't remember doing that? - Similar Threads - says minecraft been

2. I don't remember my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  3. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  4. Minecraft says I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I don't own it.: SO I can play the game fine, but when I go on the site WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT it says I don't own it. This means I can't play any online game only the ones that minecraft features for some reason or see a snapshot of the game. Please help me out....
  5. My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.: I purchased Minecraft Mojang Edition in 2014, which makes me eligible for a gift code for Windows 10. I redeemed my code a few months ago but the site wasn't working so I wasn't able to enter it. Just now I tried to use the code, and it says that it has been redeemed, but it...
  6. Redeeming my Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming my Minecraft Windows 10: I got Minecraft back in 2015 and recently went to redeem my Windows 10 version. when I clicked the button to redeem it, it told me this: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on...
  7. Iv redeemed my windows 10 code for minecraft but it says that minecraft is powered bye...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iv redeemed my windows 10 code for minecraft but it says that minecraft is powered bye...: Cant download minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iv-redeemed-my-windows-10-code-for-minecraft-but/1cbf2992-c182-40b1-9d42-566b15e6c3f3
  8. My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.: My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it. If anyone could help that would be great or if a staff member could tell me what account redeemed it so i can see if i did or not...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....
  10. I don't remember my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't remember my password: Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password, I can't do...