Windows 10: It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...

Discus and support It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though my Microsoft account is clearly linked. I bought Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeathyJeffy, Mar 22, 2020.

1. It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...

It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though my Microsoft account is clearly linked. I bought Minecraft and it says that I own the game, but when I click "Install on my devices," it tells me my Microsoft Account isn't linked to any devices. How do I fix this?

:)

DeathyJeffy, Mar 22, 2020

2. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

Hello Greg,

I recently upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. When I try to install a game, while signed into my account, from the MS webpage, I get a dialog box stating:

Where do you want to install?

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

My account manger shows my PC on my devices' listing page. I linked to the manager using the same account, which displays "My account login" on both the page trying to install and the devices listing. Apparently the dialog cannot access the devices linked
    to my account.

When I did not use the "...." -> "Install on my devices" and just clicked "Install/play" the install did kick off and is apparently working.

Chillin369, Mar 22, 2020
  3. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

stonephuong, Mar 22, 2020
  4. BobFerro1 Win User

It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

BobFerro1, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...

1. It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though... - Similar Threads - says don’t applicable

2. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I got a new PC and tried to reinstall minecraft on it. I am logged on with my Microsoft account on both computers.When I go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices it shows me both devices.When I went...
  3. don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: Hi i have tried all the suggestions i can find while googling this issue. I was unable to delete the datastore.edb because it keeps saying its in use. so i googled how to fix that and that didnt work either. so im completely stuck i purchased the gamepass and cant download...
  4. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hello, I have this issue, and I have tried all the suggestions that I could find on internet, and it didnt help at all. I have quite new windows version Windows 10 Version 1909 I have device linked with my MS account. I have verified my MS account and its signed in...
  5. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: I am sorry to belabor the point and please do not forward me to the existing links on the same problem. I just bought my son Minecraft and due to this Microsoft account problem installing Minecraft has been the single most complex thing I have experienced in a while. I do not...
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account

It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account: Just purchased a new Windows 10 Home/Student edition. Signed in with my Microsoft 365 account. When I try to download an app from the app store and use the elipsis next to the "Install" button, it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your...
  7. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: How do I add a device/computer so that I can install the game? What do I have to do, and please provide the steps for both PC and Mac, and Mac Pro. Thanks!...
  8. Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...

Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...: I've purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, via a link from the Xbox Console Companion included with my laptop, but it comes up with the error message above. I've trawled the internet to try to resolve it. I've manually updated windows to the latest. I've checked that...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have: Yesterday I joined the 14 day trial Xbox Game Pass and I installed Sea of Thives with some problems but at least it worked.The next morning I turn on my pc and try to install another game,Rocket League,and even though my Microsoft store keep saying I don't have internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to download sims on my laptop and its saying i have no appliable devices