Windows 10: It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists

Discus and support It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried buying minecraft on my windows ten pc. At first my device didn't exsit. I fixed that and then went back to buy it and now it wont let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RyanGrannan, Jun 27, 2020.

1. It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists

I tried buying minecraft on my windows ten pc. At first my device didn't exsit. I fixed that and then went back to buy it and now it wont let me install on my device it just says buy again but ive already done that. If I get it to say that i can install it it says my device dosent exist.

:)

RyanGrannan, Jun 27, 2020
  2. saramapa Win User

after reset my phone chip dosent work

after reset my phone 650xl...(firmware updated).it dosent work.its access using pc ,ask bit locker key..how can i open my chip.phon dosent show my chip

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

saramapa, Jun 27, 2020
  3. windows dosent defrag drives raided with Mssd

thats true but my drive is not a ssd its just raided to one and tats not even working in windows 10, if it dosent fix by launch of official windows 10 ill call intel.

xdarkmario, Jun 27, 2020
  4. It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists

my task bar dosent work

Previously using window 8.1, I have revived the update from widows of windows 10, it seems that the taskbar, store and many more things dosent work on my computer.

VinayPradhan, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists

1. It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists - Similar Threads - says devices ether

2. My wireless game controller is paired but dosent work with my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless game controller is paired but dosent work with my games: I've got a new Bluetooth wireless game controller which is paired to my pc running Windows 11 but dose not work with my games Only works when plugged into pc via the usb port I don't know how to fix this My old controller is doing the same thing It must be a setting somewhere...
  3. My wireless game controller is paired but dosent work with my games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless game controller is paired but dosent work with my games: I've got a new Bluetooth wireless game controller which is paired to my pc running Windows 11 but dose not work with my games Only works when plugged into pc via the usb port I don't know how to fix this My old controller is doing the same thing It must be a setting somewhere...
  4. Accont not recognized measage and account dosent exsit measage even tho i was logged in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accont not recognized measage and account dosent exsit measage even tho i was logged in...: my account dosent exist all of a sudden https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accont-not-recognized-measage-and-account-dosent/d0327097-7217-424b-a52b-ca06c46edc58
  5. Accont not recognized measage and account dosent exsit measage even tho i was logged in...

Accont not recognized measage and account dosent exsit measage even tho i was logged in...: my account dosent exist all of a sudden https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accont-not-recognized-measage-and-account-dosent/d0327097-7217-424b-a52b-ca06c46edc58
  6. My pc dosent have internet

My pc dosent have internet: Hi so my pc dosent have wifi i can go into google and more site on crhome...But like when i try to run Microsoft store it says Check your connection you need to be online.Is there any ways i can fix this bc i nned to donwload roblox...
  7. My pc dosent have internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pc dosent have internet: Hi so my pc dosent have wifi i can go into google and more site on crhome...But like when i try to run Microsoft store it says Check your connection you need to be online.Is there any ways i can fix this bc i nned to donwload roblox...
  8. My windows dosent work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows dosent work anymore: Hi! Can somebody help me!! I cant open widows or searching thing from task bar. It dsent even show up when i press windows button from keyboard. I cant use my settings and upload my windows. What shoud i do??...
  9. My windows dosent work anymore

My windows dosent work anymore: Hi! Can somebody help me!! I cant open widows or searching thing from task bar. It dsent even show up when i press windows button from keyboard. I cant use my settings and upload my windows. What shoud i do??...
  10. bluetooth dosent work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth dosent work: my blue tooth doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dosent-work/5be56f11-3b29-4b95-a939-58627affa77c