Windows 10: it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

Discus and support it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; asxsacsacscacCSACScacsacascacscasacs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dennis akioohashi, Jan 24, 2022.

1. it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

asxsacsacscacCSACScacsacascacscasacs

:)

dennis akioohashi, Jan 24, 2022

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Purchased app not installing

Hi,

I would sugest to try the following things:

• reset the device, check if the app got visible somewhere (Marketplace, GameHub).
    • connect the device to the Zune software and install the app over the Zune software (if its visible there, might have to search marektplace for it)
    When installing the Rise of Glory game keep in mind that applications larger then about 20MB require that the device is connected to a WiFi network during download or that the installation is performed over the Zune Software. In the "Check Install" dialog
    you should get a warning if installation over WiFi is required.

If none of this helped my next step would be to perform a hard reset of the device and try installation again afterwards.

Hope that helps,

Tobias

Tobias D. - Security PFE, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

Apps purchased not listed

Hi Tina,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the application doesn’t work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you further, we'd like to ask you a few questions

1. Did you just install the app or just downloaded it?
    2. Are you able to access the apps (by searching for a particular app) from the search option of the taskbar?
    3. Which apps did you purchased?
    4. What are you referring, when you say
      can't get my laptop to show up as one of my devices?
    However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method 1: Try logging OFF and logging IN again to Windows Store

Purchased apps can be installed on up to five devices/users. I would suggest you to try logging off and logging in again to Windows Store. When you are in the Windows Store, use the settings charm, click on "Your Account"
    and sign out.

Method 2: Try logging to Order history.

1. Go to Windows store and login.
    2. At right hand top corner you may find your profile.
    3. Click Order history.
    4. For more information please refer the following article on

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store
    (Also valid for Windows 10)

Method 3: Try reset Store cache in Windows 10.

To clear the windows store cache, please follow the steps given below.

1. Press Windows key +
      R, and type Cmd.
    2. Select Command Prompt (Admin). Click
      Yes or type your password if prompted by the User Account Control (UAC).
    3. Type WSReset.exe
      and hit Enter.
    4. Wait for the process to finish.
    5. The Windows Store will automatically launch once the process is done.

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    View your Microsoft Store order history
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

1. it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app - Similar Threads - seems cant find

2. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  3. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  4. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  6. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  7. it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app: asxsacsacscacCSACScacsacascacscasacs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-seems-i-cant-find-my-device-to-install-purchase/d27e0536-492d-4a17-9545-45bea7b950a8
  8. it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app: asxsacsacscacCSACScacsacascacscasacs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-seems-i-cant-find-my-device-to-install-purchase/d27e0536-492d-4a17-9545-45bea7b950a8
  9. cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??: Hello, I have just purchased an app Diarium from Microsoft and when I try to install it, it says it cannot find my device. When I try to add a device, the only options I have is for Microsoft products, not my ThinkPad. My Windows/Office license is registered to my company and...
  10. i cant find my device in devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my device in devices: Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it. the led on my racing wheel is turned on, but my computer won't find it. Please help, Martin...