Windows 10: It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it?

Discus and support It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I put the screenshots of the specifications of my laptop and what the alert is from steam when I try to open the game. I have 2 recognized display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SimayC, Jun 27, 2022.

1. SimayC Win User

It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it?

I put the screenshots of the specifications of my laptop and what the alert is from steam when I try to open the game. I have 2 recognized display adaptors and only one of them says DX12 Enabled and I have tried so many different ways to enable the other one too thinking that was the problem, but nothing worked. My Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling setting is open too. I changed the graphic settings of the game from the systems menu to my high-performance display too. I am really stuck at this point.Can someone please help me out?

:)

SimayC, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it?

1. It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it? - Similar Threads - seems DX12 Marvel's

2. DX12 crashing games!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DX12 crashing games!: Can't launch BF2042 since they lock game DX12, it's always crash!И по Русский пожалуйста! 100500 руководств, и ни одно применить не могу, так-как все настройки, что надо найти_и_открыть по другому называются. Я попросту не понимаю, что искать!!!...
  3. DX12 crashing games!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX12 crashing games!: Can't launch BF2042 since they lock game DX12, it's always crash!И по Русский пожалуйста! 100500 руководств, и ни одно применить не могу, так-как все настройки, что надо найти_и_открыть по другому называются. Я попросту не понимаю, что искать!!!...
  4. DX12 Game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX12 Game?: I don't know if this is the place to ask but i can't run a game as it says my system doesn't support it but i have a good gpu? I can't update my windows because of an error and im wondering if that might impact dx12? I use windows 10...
  5. DX12 Game?

DX12 Game?: I don't know if this is the place to ask but i can't run a game as it says my system doesn't support it but i have a good gpu? I can't update my windows because of an error and im wondering if that might impact dx12? I use windows 10...
  6. All dx12 games are crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All dx12 games are crashing: PLEASE HELPI got a windows update a few days back and now all games that runs on dx12 is crashing. It was working fine before. Ive encountered the same issue in the past and after trying all recommended action from the internet, nothing works, but I tried to do windows...
  7. It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it?

It seems I have DX12 but Marvel's Avengers game won't recognize it?: I put the screenshots of the specifications of my laptop and what the alert is from steam when I try to open the game. I have 2 recognized display adaptors and only one of them says DX12 Enabled and I have tried so many different ways to enable the other one too thinking that...
  8. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  9. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  10. Marvell 88E8056 seems stuck at 100mbs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Marvell 88E8056 seems stuck at 100mbs: Been playing with my new install of 10 pro and this network adapter built into my P6T Deluxe claims to be connected at 1 gig, however actual speed appears to be 100mbs full duplex, plus it moves in chunks and stops a lot. I'm trying to transfer and video edit things from my...