Windows 10: It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...

Discus and support It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use chrome and Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthony5465, Aug 30, 2022.

1. It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...

It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use chrome and Edge

:)

Anthony5465, Aug 30, 2022

2. Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Aug 30, 2022
  3. Login problems

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to sign-in into Hotmail, Gmail and Skype accounts, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• Have you tried to login with different user accounts on the same computer?
    • What is the error code/ error message that you receive while trying to login?

I suggest you to refer to the below article and see if it helps.

Outlook.com account help

Hope it helps.

kindly perform the troubleshooting steps and update us the status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 30, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...

1. It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use... - Similar Threads - seems problem try

2. When i try to login it says account not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to login it says account not found: Hi there, recently tried to login to my other microsoft account but was unable to as it showed the error as account not found and when i tried to make a new account with the email i previously tried it did not send me the one time codes to that email. In my windows account it...
  3. When i try to login it says account not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i try to login it says account not found: Hi there, recently tried to login to my other microsoft account but was unable to as it showed the error as account not found and when i tried to make a new account with the email i previously tried it did not send me the one time codes to that email. In my windows account it...
  4. It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...

It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...: It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use chrome and Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-seems-like-there-is-a-problem-when-i-try-to/e645bcaa-1454-4271-80cc-87b2d853829f
  5. It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...

in Cortana
    It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use...: It seems like there is a problem when I try to login on my account - I have tried to use chrome and Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-seems-like-there-is-a-problem-when-i-try-to/e645bcaa-1454-4271-80cc-87b2d853829f
  6. Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.: I enter the correct information and whenever I try to login I get this error message. Any idea how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-i-try-to-login-to-my-microsoft/98ac1ae9-45e2-45be-9930-253ba8fa56f9
  7. Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.: I enter the correct information and whenever I try to login I get this error message. Any idea how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-i-try-to-login-to-my-microsoft/98ac1ae9-45e2-45be-9930-253ba8fa56f9
  8. Problem when I try to login to my microsoft account on my pc.

9. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...: When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now, it sends my back to the lock screen. I'm not given any other option to sign in other than using my PIN, No option...
  10. Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.: Hello Anything that is supposed to play sound does not play sound. Anything that played a sound before yesterday does not play sound now, whether it'd be on YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, an application, etc. I have tried running the sound troubleshooter and from there I...