Windows 10: It seems there are some issue, but I don't see it :/

Discus and support It seems there are some issue, but I don't see it :/ in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mgeli99 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mgeli99, Jul 8, 2020.

1. It seems there are some issue, but I don't see it :/

/u/mgeli99, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Dan848 Win User

It seems there are some issue, but I don't see it :/

system suddenly power downs.. seems overheating issue while playing game.

I apologize, that did sound crass. Some suggestions were clear while some contradicted suggestions by others, this in all probability made it difficult for the OP to make proper decisions.

I try to make suggestions clear, simple and easy to understand, without too much information at one time, this tends to help people with computer problems think through each step, which has already happened regarding my first post [to the OP], he is already questioning a piece of software.

Edited for clarity

Dan848, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

It seems there are some issue, but I don't see it :/

1. It seems there are some issue, but I don't see it :/ - Similar Threads - seems are issue

2. I don't see "Reset This PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see "Reset This PC": Hi. I'm having a big problem here. I was try to fix my computer and was think about resetting it when it toll me that it rebooted so many time that it couldn't fix the problem. So I decided to reset it. I presses f1 click on troubleshoot. and instead of letting my to the...
  3. I don't see "Reset This PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't see "Reset This PC": Hi. I'm having a big problem here. I was try to fix my computer and was think about resetting it when it toll me that it rebooted so many time that it couldn't fix the problem. So I decided to reset it. I presses f1 click on troubleshoot. and instead of letting my to the...
  4. some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.: What is going on here? The zoom function is non-functional,I cannot outline and crop, and the file and print menus are not as nice.I usually use it for tidy-up and printing scanner images.It would be nice to have multi-merge and rotate as well.I did have an ms-merge program...
  5. some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.: What is going on here? The zoom function is non-functional,I cannot outline and crop, and the file and print menus are not as nice.I usually use it for tidy-up and printing scanner images.It would be nice to have multi-merge and rotate as well.I did have an ms-merge program...
  6. I Don't See Months

in Cortana
    I Don't See Months: Hi there! Why do I not see months? I was trying to convert days to months.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-months/e717702b-cf18-48a8-946a-43df9e3ec621
  7. why don't I have permission to see some shared folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why don't I have permission to see some shared folders?: I've long since shared documents, music and pictures on my central computer. My old laptop can still see all of them. My new computer can see the documents, but not the pictures or the music. I get the message Windows cannot access \\central computer\Pictures. You don't...
  8. I don't see the wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't see the wifi: In my lapto I do not see the Wi-Fi that is nearby to connect to me the first time this happens to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-the-wifi/63294876-fe8b-4441-9ff8-ba57062880af
  9. Recycle bin I don't see

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle bin I don't see: I can not find the recycle bin, I can not see it anywhere. how can I get it? I delete a file and I need to recover it from there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-i-dont-see/e90051bd-61b4-4d1d-b9ab-27c97a7991d3
  10. I don't see the exclusion option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't see the exclusion option: I'm trying to add exclusions in the Windows Defender, but I don't see the option anywhere. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-dont-see-the-exclusion-option/4cd67d70-fb40-40c2-8e17-ef8b2aad221b"