Windows 10: It seems there is an issue with the latest update

Discus and support It seems there is an issue with the latest update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 latest update is causing mouse lag and freezing for a few seconds. Microsoft needs to fix it asap with an update. The mouse feels laggy and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KhalilJelassi, May 29, 2019.

1. It seems there is an issue with the latest update

Windows 10 latest update is causing mouse lag and freezing for a few seconds. Microsoft needs to fix it asap with an update.

The mouse feels laggy and heavy, and there is delay between the movement and the cursor.

As you can see here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/buaue3/anyone_getting_some_mouse_cursor_freezes_and_lag/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/btgc3j/why_is_it_that_my_computer_beeps_and_lags_when/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bthfan/browser_videos_cause_mouse_to_freeze/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bstvh8/when_i_move_the_mouse_out_of_the_window_it_gives/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bsbpsm/anyone_feel_mouse_movment_change_in_1903/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bs0jbz/1809_causing_pcs_to_freeze_with_movable_mouse/

:)

KhalilJelassi, May 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 29, 2019
  3. latest windows10 update issues

Hi Kris,

It looks like the application that you are using is not compatible with the latest update. To help us identify the troubleshooting steps to solve the issue, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• What update have you recently installed? To check the Update history, follow these steps:
    • On the Search bar, type Settings.
    • Open the Settings app from the search result.
    • Click Update & security and check the Windows Update section.
    • Click the Update history link.
    • Are you also getting an error message when starting the app? If yes, please provide a screenshot.
    • Have you tried reinstalling the app?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can run the compatibility troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help
    address issues with programs or applications that do not work properly with the latest versions of Windows 10.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, May 29, 2019
  4. It seems there is an issue with the latest update

Latest Update causing Crossfire issues:

Hi Xiltyn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the below link, select appropriate graphic model number and
    download the latest graphics driver. If the graphics driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 29, 2019
Thema:

It seems there is an issue with the latest update

1. It seems there is an issue with the latest update - Similar Threads - seems issue latest

2. Issue with connectivity with latest update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with connectivity with latest update.: I'm having an issue where I can't connect any devices on my Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot connection. My devices detect the hotspot but it never connects, It's just an indefinite "Obtaining IP Address..." I saw some threads about this type of issue and their solution doesn't work...
  3. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with the Windows latest update: I have a problem with the Windows update . The below update comes everyday but is not installed in my device . I don't know why....please help me with it . I am fed up with this update everyday...
  4. Issue with Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Latest Windows Update: I use a windows surface laptop, but ever since I updated it to the latest windows version, it won’t let me use the touchscreen anymore no matter what I try, so I reupdated it to the old version, in which it still worked just fine. But I need both the touchscreen function and...
  5. Windows latest update issues

Windows latest update issues: So since the latest update, the one on the 13th i believe, ive had some interesting issues occur and so have a few other people i know. Its happened twice so far but the issue is that my CPU usage shoots up to 100% and "System Interrupts" in the process that is using it all....
  6. Latest update issue

Latest update issue: Hey all, Just kinda wanted to put it out there that after closing my pc down for the night yesterday all seemed good and well, up until this evening where i turned my pc on. Locked out before i can get to log in screen. Shift + F8 to get to advanced options of the trouble...
  7. Issue with the latest Windows update

Issue with the latest Windows update: Hi all, I have a couple of issues with my windows after installing the latest Windows update (KB4517389). After updating my windows, google chrome screen got black, images in windows got fuzzy (please see the screenshots). I tried to uninstall the update but it doesn't...
  8. Camera issues with latest update

Camera issues with latest update: I began having camera issues with the latest update. When I try to use my camera I get a message displayed "We can't find your camera 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> I have tried going to device manager and updating drivers under both camera and images and now neither of...
  9. Latest Windows Update Issue

Latest Windows Update Issue: I always wanted to make my windows 10 updated as always then I saw an big update and I search the KB and it was KB4480976, I check out the size of the file 800+ mb and update it at Windows Update setting suddenly it was FAILED and repeat to check update and it was failed...
  10. Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.

Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.: [IMG]n Every option brings me back here, because it can't troublshoot properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-windows-update-doesnt-seem-to-work/8ffb9f23-0148-4c38-8d58-58709c328e18

Users found this page by searching for:

1. expansion pak problems generic