Windows 10: It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

Discus and support It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I already tried shutdown and restart. Please help with the advanced options . And if I want to reset it without deleting my files it says , you don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnikethSai1, Jan 20, 2022.

1. It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

I already tried shutdown and restart. Please help with the advanced options . And if I want to reset it without deleting my files it says , you don’t have much space .And I don’t want to delete my files for reset.Please help

:)

AnikethSai1, Jan 20, 2022

2. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Ztruker Win User

It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

Ztruker, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

1. It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC - Similar Threads - shows Startup couldn’t

2. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  3. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  4. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  5. It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC: I already tried shutdown and restart. Please help with the advanced options . And if I want to reset it without deleting my files it says , you don’t have much space .And I don’t want to delete my files for reset.Please help...
  6. It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC: I already tried shutdown and restart. Please help with the advanced options . And if I want to reset it without deleting my files it says , you don’t have much space .And I don’t want to delete my files for reset.Please help...
  7. Startup repair couldn’t repair your pc

Startup repair couldn’t repair your pc: [IMG]I have been searching for a solution for rod problem but everything i found doesn’t occur to me or either dodges the question. Can some one help me with this. Send a solution and I’ll respond with how my laptop reacted....
  8. Startup repair couldn’t repair my PC

Startup repair couldn’t repair my PC: Log file: D:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-repair-couldnt-repair-my-pc/891d30b2-222e-4825-ab3a-84c418fc0d31
  9. Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP): So I just tried to adjust the partition size of Bootcamp on my Mac, and to do so I needed to download a partition repair tool. So I did that, and I accidentally clicked on a “yes” option to also downloading AVG anti-malware software. So just before I began adjusting the...
  10. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I got this message when i turned my pc on. It said: Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC, or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. Log file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt please can you help me to fix this problem. Thanks [IMG]...