Windows 10: It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

Discus and support It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I already tried shutdown and restart. Please help with the advanced options . And if I want to reset it without deleting my files it says , you don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnikethSai1, Jan 20, 2022.

1. It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

I already tried shutdown and restart. Please help with the advanced options . And if I want to reset it without deleting my files it says , you don’t have much space .And I don’t want to delete my files for reset.Please help

:)

AnikethSai1, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

1. It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC - Similar Threads - shows Startup couldn’t

2. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  3. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  4. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  5. It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC: I already tried shutdown and restart. Please help with the advanced options . And if I want to reset it without deleting my files it says , you don’t have much space .And I don’t want to delete my files for reset.Please help...
  6. It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It shows :Startup couldn’t repair your PC: I already tried shutdown and restart. Please help with the advanced options . And if I want to reset it without deleting my files it says , you don’t have much space .And I don’t want to delete my files for reset.Please help...
  7. Startup repair couldn’t repair your pc

Startup repair couldn’t repair your pc: [IMG]I have been searching for a solution for rod problem but everything i found doesn’t occur to me or either dodges the question. Can some one help me with this. Send a solution and I’ll respond with how my laptop reacted....
  8. Startup repair couldn’t repair my PC

Startup repair couldn’t repair my PC: Log file: D:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-repair-couldnt-repair-my-pc/891d30b2-222e-4825-ab3a-84c418fc0d31
  9. Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP): So I just tried to adjust the partition size of Bootcamp on my Mac, and to do so I needed to download a partition repair tool. So I did that, and I accidentally clicked on a “yes” option to also downloading AVG anti-malware software. So just before I began adjusting the...
  10. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I got this message when i turned my pc on. It said: Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC, or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. Log file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt please can you help me to fix this problem. Thanks [IMG]...