Windows 10: it shows that windows needed to be activated, need help

Discus and support it shows that windows needed to be activated, need help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I dont have the product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JonathanCorañez, Aug 17, 2020.

1. it shows that windows needed to be activated, need help

I dont have the product key

:)

JonathanCorañez, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile it shows that windows needed to be activated, need help :)

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2020
  4. ryanly Win User

it shows that windows needed to be activated, need help

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

it shows that windows needed to be activated, need help

1. it shows that windows needed to be activated, need help - Similar Threads - shows needed activated

2. NEED ACTIVATION HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    NEED ACTIVATION HELP: HOW DO I activate a windows 10 pro that WAS NOT ACTIVATED PRIOR TO THE UPGRADE FROM 7-8. NOW 10 YEP <removed> THATS HOW old bella computer is isn't broke i Ain't buying.. now how do i activate dis here for free. I Can't AFFORD to pay for A DIGITAL LICENSE . CAN SOME BODY...
  3. Need help for Windows 8 activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for Windows 8 activate: How can i get password user for windows 8 activate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-for-windows-8-activate/ab20fe9c-d580-4b4b-8f30-1d9850351a23
  4. Need help activating windows

Need help activating windows: Hello, after moving my SSD to a new computer, I can't activate windows, and all Microsoft products are in Russian, which I can't change unless I activate Windows for some reason...I have no clue what my product key is as this computer and hard drive from which I transferred...
  5. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating windows: Hello, after moving my SSD to a new computer, I can't activate windows, and all Microsoft products are in Russian, which I can't change unless I activate Windows for some reason...I have no clue what my product key is as this computer and hard drive from which I transferred...
  6. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. need help activateing

need help activateing: my grandmother gave me this computer christmas of 2020 i didnt activate it because i didnt know i had towe dont have the original windows box we bought and its asking to connect to my orginizations server im so confused and i have no idea what to do please help i just want it...
  8. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help activating windows: Whenever I try to activate windows with my License Key, it says that I need to connect to my organization's activation service. And whenever I troubleshoot, it says that something interrupted the troubleshooting and that I need to make sure that I'm connected to the internet...
  9. Need Help With Windows Activation

Need Help With Windows Activation: So I just recently upgraded all of my hardware on my computer except my hard drives and power supply. After a couple days the "Activate Windows" text showed up on my screen and I am not sure why. Windows should still be on the original hard drive since i never replaced it...
  10. Need Help Activating Windows

Need Help Activating Windows: So I just recently built a new PC and am trying to get Windows 10 Home activated through the digital license. My previous laptop had it installed, and I'm unable to activate it on the new PC. Went through the troubleshoot, and only see my previous laptop available to...