Windows 10: It shows up everytime I boot my pc. Can't find anything in target folder and antivirus...

Discus and support It shows up everytime I boot my pc. Can't find anything in target folder and antivirus... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/islandnstuff [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/islandnstuff, May 20, 2020.

1. It shows up everytime I boot my pc. Can't find anything in target folder and antivirus...

/u/islandnstuff, May 20, 2020

2. Multiple 'Documents' folders under 'This PC'

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

This may happen if one the “documents” folder has been stored on different target location.

Follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1

I suggest that you check both the folders location where they are saved using the below method:

• Right-click on any one documents folder and then click Properties.

• Click the Location tab, click Restore Default, and then click Apply and OK.

• Check what happens, try these step on all the documents folder.
    Method 2

If the above step fails then try checking the target location of both the folders by using the find target option:

• Right-click on any one documents folder and then click Properties.

• Click the Location tab, click Find target.

• Check where the target location of both the folders is and check if any one goes to the user name location and later delete the one which goes to wrong location.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 20, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User

It shows up everytime I boot my pc. Can't find anything in target folder and antivirus...

PC shows Automatic Repair screen after booting

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

Refer the steps mentioned below to restart the computer in Safe Mode:

1. On the Choose an option screen, click on Troubleshoot.
    2. Click on Advanced options.
    3. Click on StartupSettings and click on
      Restart.
    4. After the device restarts, you will see list of options. Select option
      5 or press F5 to boot the computer into
      Safe Mode with Networking

After restarting the computer in Safe mode, refer the steps mentioned in my earlier response to perform clean boot and see if the PC boots normally.

If the computer doesn't boot,
    I would also suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the section
    Use installation media to restore your PC from the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 20, 2020
Thema:

It shows up everytime I boot my pc. Can't find anything in target folder and antivirus...

1. It shows up everytime I boot my pc. Can't find anything in target folder and antivirus... - Similar Threads - shows everytime boot

2. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...: I downloaded stuff this morning for work and i restarted my pc a couple hours later and i get this blue screen with the code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and then when i try to startup repair it says this “e:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.exe”Please...
  3. Everytime I try to boot up my PC a black screen shows up with a message.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime I try to boot up my PC a black screen shows up with a message.: Everytime I try to boot up my pc a black screen comes up saying “Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key.” I’ve searched up online on how to fix this but nothing works. This has been going on since yesterday....
  4. Everytime I try to boot up my PC a black screen shows up with a message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I try to boot up my PC a black screen shows up with a message.: Everytime I try to boot up my pc a black screen comes up saying “Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key.” I’ve searched up online on how to fix this but nothing works. This has been going on since yesterday....
  5. Everytime I try to boot up my PC a black screen shows up with a message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. DFS target folders does not show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DFS target folders does not show up: Hi. I have set up a simple DFS on my windows 2019 server.It's created as a standalone server and there is no replicationwhen adding only target folder "A" is show up.when adding only target folder "B" is show up.when adding only target folder "C" is show up.When adding all 3,...
  7. DFS target folders does not show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DFS target folders does not show up: Hi. I have set up a simple DFS on my windows 2019 server.It's created as a standalone server and there is no replicationwhen adding only target folder "A" is show up.when adding only target folder "B" is show up.when adding only target folder "C" is show up.When adding all 3,...
  8. Firewall notification on everytime I boot up my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall notification on everytime I boot up my PC: Every time I start up my PC, the Windows Defender sends me a notification to turn it on, while I DO NOT want that, and it pops up randomly while I use the PC aswell......
  9. I can't boot up my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't boot up my pc: It started with the log in screen just going into a loop of trying to load the text box to let me type in my pass word, then it would close it. It would do this for several minutes until I kept trying to restart my pc. a couple of restarts later i get a critical process...
  10. Windows Can't Find Target

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Can't Find Target: Hi. I successfully used regedit to clear annoying proliferating blue arrows (bottom left) from flashdrive folders and desktop icons (shortcuts) on my desktop. My notebook is another story. Desktop - success, everything works normally including my flashdrive. Notebook -...