Windows 10: It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely...

Discus and support It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely horrible, can you call me from a different number. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JIRI PINA, Oct 1, 2018.

1. JIRI PINA Win User

It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely...

It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely horrible, can you call me from a different number. I have phone 737767675. Thanks

:)

JIRI PINA, Oct 1, 2018

2. Nokia E52 Czech republic map download error

Hello, I would like to ask if somebody else is also having problems downloading the czech republic map via Nokia suite.

I have a Nokia E 52 with soft update 091.003

I can download all other maps but only czech republic is not working.

What I did so far:

1) reinstall phones software

2) delete the SD card (try to install the maps all new)

3) Exhange the SD card

4) Exchange the phone

5) Reinstall nokia Ovi suite

6) Installed a older version of Nokia Ovi suite

Unfortunately Czech republic still not possible to download

Thank you very much for your help or opinions.

Malakai---01, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Telephone number - credit card settings Czech Republic

Well, I would like to add credit card for purchasing apps on my Windows Phone. I am from Czech Republic, and when I am trying to add telephone number, it asking for telefone area code, some prefix. For Czech Republic its +420 but that form cant accept
    this. Any solution to this?

Thanks

Jozef Repáň, Oct 1, 2018
  4. It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely...

Why isn't Cortana in Czech Republic

Good day,

I have a question and that's why is not Cortana in Czech Republic? I would not mind if she will be in English but what hinder me is that she is not in my country. How long will take you to add her to our country?

Faithfully

Yours customer.

Tomáš Raba, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely...

1. It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely... - Similar Threads - nice phone does

2. Cortana in czech republic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana in czech republic: Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt wanna download.please help...
  3. Cortana in czech republic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana in czech republic: Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt wanna download.please help...
  4. Cortana in czech republic

in Cortana
  5. This would be, so nice!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be, so nice!!!!!: Here's a screenshot of my drives. The D drive. Is, 100 gigabytes. How can, I install. Windows 11. On, the D drive? I have Windows 11, media. On a, USB drive. How would I direct, Windows 11. To the, D drive. And after, installing it. Would I be able, to go to the D drive. And,...
  6. This would be, so nice!!!!!

This would be, so nice!!!!!: Here's a screenshot of my drives. The D drive. Is, 100 gigabytes. How can, I install. Windows 11. On, the D drive? I have Windows 11, media. On a, USB drive. How would I direct, Windows 11. To the, D drive. And after, installing it. Would I be able, to go to the D drive. And,...
  7. Your Phone app does not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app does not working?: I recently updated Your phone app from windows store and now it does not working. When I open the app, its opens and closes automatically. It open just for 1 or 2 seconds then it will closes....
  8. Your Phone app does not working?

Your Phone app does not working?: I recently updated Your phone app from windows store and now it does not working. When I open the app, its opens and closes automatically. It open just for 1 or 2 seconds then it will closes....
  9. Microphone does not work with Your Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone does not work with Your Phone: When I ring someone from the Your Phone app and it's set to the computer as the "Bluetooth device" the other person cannot hear me. My Microphone works on the pc and its set to default in windows it just does not work when calling through the computer. I'm on an Android...
  10. Microphone does not work with Your Phone

Microphone does not work with Your Phone: When I ring someone from the Your Phone app and it's set to the computer as the "Bluetooth device" the other person cannot hear me. My Microphone works on the pc and its set to default in windows it just does not work when calling through the computer. I'm on an Android...