Windows 10: It starts then I choose to start window (i have dual boot) and it said that there's an...

Discus and support It starts then I choose to start window (i have dual boot) and it said that there's an... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RandomGuyOnReddit4 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RandomGuyOnReddit4, Apr 29, 2020.

1. It starts then I choose to start window (i have dual boot) and it said that there's an...

/u/RandomGuyOnReddit4, Apr 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Dual Boot

if you install ubuntu then you must choose. Wibi or using Grub.

Wibi is install Ubuntu inside windows

Grub is installing Ubuntu as a real seperate OS that will use the Grub Boot Loader and let you select which OS to boot when you start up your PC.

lyndonguitar, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

It starts then I choose to start window (i have dual boot) and it said that there's an...

Dual Boot?

I can help here iv had both i used partition magic to split my HDD and i installed vista on one and xp was already on the other only problem is id watch out if i were you for some reason vista does not like to dual boot iv seen this on a couple of my machines and my buddys. so step one have xp installed step 2 find a partitioner of your choice i dont know of any except partition magic and the one included on xp...only thing is i dont think the one on xp will even partition them...then pop in your vista DVD and select the drive of your choice....the only thing i can think of that causes vista to hate dual booting sooo much is that when their are 2 OS's installed xp uses its own prog to list them on boot well vista uses a totally diff boot loader than the previous os's and i think they conflict the problems i hade were the standard missing windows folder missing HAL.dll and the nt one dont remember the name.....that and after your done vista and boot into xp things didnt like to start correctly specially if you scan disk with vista.

Solaris17, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

It starts then I choose to start window (i have dual boot) and it said that there's an...

1. It starts then I choose to start window (i have dual boot) and it said that there's an... - Similar Threads - starts choose start

2. I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started: I've installed windows 11 on my PC first then installed windows 10 along with windows 11.after installation of windows 10 I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started and now I want to run windows 11 but I can't.I checked windows 11 system files....
  3. I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started: I've installed windows 11 on my PC first then installed windows 10 along with windows 11.after installation of windows 10 I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started and now I want to run windows 11 but I can't.I checked windows 11 system files....
  4. I can't see boot menu to choose which version of windows to be started

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't boot Windows 10 in Normal Startup If I choose Normal boot I can't boot and have to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't boot Windows 10 in Normal Startup If I choose Normal boot I can't boot and have to...: Thought I would give here a try to see if any one could help resolve this issue.But unlike others here with nearly same issue I can select Normal or Selective start-up however I have installed windows countless times now and it's always the same outcome. Ie.on clean install...
  6. Can't start windows when dual booting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't start windows when dual booting: Hello, I tried to dual boot windows 10 with pop os! on my new laptop, because I need a Linux distro and windows for university. The installation and booting of pop works fine but when I try to boot in to windows I come to the windows boot menu. When trying to start windows...
  7. CHKDSK initiated every time I start Win7 on my dual boot PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CHKDSK initiated every time I start Win7 on my dual boot PC: I don't go into Win7 very often since I ( well, you guys helped me a lot ) created a dual boot system with Win10, but when I do chkdsk starts to run on all my drives (x7 drives). After that when I boot back to Win10 I get a disk repair scan and fix....What on earth is going...
  8. CHKDSK initiated every time I start Win7 on my dual boot PC

in Windows 10 Support
    CHKDSK initiated every time I start Win7 on my dual boot PC: I don't go into Win7 very often since I ( well, you guys helped me a lot ) created a dual boot system with Win10, but when I do chkdsk starts to run on all my drives (x7 drives). After that when I boot back to Win10 I get a disk repair scan and fix....What on earth is going...
  9. I have a dual boot with win7 & 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a dual boot with win7 & 10.: Well I started to use the crappy one {10} since you aren't going to support your best product ever. Well as soon as I got using it for first time it crashed. And now I can't get either os to work. And I also forget how to change the command prompt. And what drive will my...
  10. I do not have a dual boot screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not have a dual boot screen: Just installed Windows Insider on new computer - drive 0. Drive 1 is my Windows Creator. After the install of Insider, I do not have a dual boot screen that comes up. I have a feeling it has something to do with UEFI but I don't know what. Any Ideas? What can I do to make the...