Windows 10: It takes a long time to load web paged. It seem to happen recently using windows 10

Discus and support It takes a long time to load web paged. It seem to happen recently using windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer seems to be very slow especially using the web. It takes a very long time to load pages. Using Mozilla and windows 10. Al D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NHAL15, Oct 18, 2018.

1. NHAL15 Win User

It takes a long time to load web paged. It seem to happen recently using windows 10

My computer seems to be very slow especially using the web. It takes a very long time to load pages. Using Mozilla and windows 10.

Al D

:)

NHAL15, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Vanna_123 Win User

Will upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 help the very slow loading of web pages?

Will upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 help with the very slow loading of web pages? Even in some emails where there are pictures or links, I get the red X for about a minute before it loads. It's like I stepped backwards 10 years. This just recently
    starting happening in the last few weeks. Nothing has changed on my computer. Has been working great for many years. I am on Internet Explorer 11. Any suggestions?

Vanna_123, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Load Page take long time

I create web page retrieve data from DataBase but this page takes a long time above 3minutes in load when used internet explorer but this problem disappear when using edge or other browsers, how can solve the problem in internet explorer to run page
    normal.

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 7

PeterSedhom, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

It takes a long time to load web paged. It seem to happen recently using windows 10

Load Page take long time

Hi Peter,

It is possible that your Internet Explorer takes too long to load a page due to corruptions or you may just need to reset the application. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies?
    • Have you tried resetting your Internet Explorer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to reset your Internet explorer settings. You can also refer to this

link
    on how to change/reset your Internet Explorer settings.

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings.
    We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. It takes a long time to load web paged. It seem to happen recently using windows 10 - Similar Threads - takes long load

2. Windows 11 taking long time load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taking long time load: I have a windows 11 laptop with 16 RAM & 512 GB storage , yet having a good processor it takes 30 secs to load the OS . its not fast enough as it claimed by Dell. Even the restart also takes 30 secs to load the OS properly. I need technical help....
  3. Windows 11 taking long time load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 taking long time load: I have a windows 11 laptop with 16 RAM & 512 GB storage , yet having a good processor it takes 30 secs to load the OS . its not fast enough as it claimed by Dell. Even the restart also takes 30 secs to load the OS properly. I need technical help....
  4. Snippet tool takes a long time to load.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snippet tool takes a long time to load.: I've got a powerful machine, 32GB RAM, dedicated 8GB graphics card. My computer runs fine, except whenever I load the snippet tool it takes minutes to load. No other application does this. Photoshop loads almost instantly and is a much bigger app. I don't understand what's...
  5. Account takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Account takes a long time to load: When I turned on my PC it takes only about ten seconds to start and show the log in screen, but after I typed my password, it takes about one to two minutes to load my account which it used to do in ten seconds few days back. However I installed some programs earlier, but...
  6. Browers Taking a long time to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browers Taking a long time to load: I am needing a little help with a Windows 10 Dell laptop. It's a couple of year old machine, with a fresh wipe and install of Windows 10. The computer got hacked, and we had to start fresh. Everything seems to be working fine, except for internet browsing. When you try to...
  7. My windows 10 takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 takes a long time to load: My windows 10 takes a long time to load. I use BIT Defender Total Security and this problem is just a month old. I use windows 10 professional ... The Desktop has been set up only few months back... I suspect some bug has got in along with the windows update Please suggest...
  8. Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10: Hey guys, recently i had a problem with desktop environment in windows 10 it takes long time to load, this happened after resetting my version and install system updates after the new boot. before the problem i was deleting or moving some files to empty space on my hard...
  9. Web pages taking ages to finish loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages taking ages to finish loading: I use Win10 on a fast broadband connection (100Mbps) will lowish ping rates. I notice that more and more web sites are taking a long time to finish loading. They start very fast indeed, but are incomplete and it can take up to a minute before the screen has finished...
  10. How long should it take to open a web page?

in Browsers and Email
    How long should it take to open a web page?: I had great hopes for Windows 10 and edge for some fast webpage loadinbg but because of several things I didn't like and problems I have gone back to 8.1. Just wondered whether it was normal for a webpage to take on average 30 seconds to open (depending on its content I...