Windows 10: It takes over 9 minutes to get past welcome screen.

Discus and support It takes over 9 minutes to get past welcome screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A month ago I finally yielded under the peer pressure and clever marketing, where people and internet told me Windows 10 is the only supported and safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TunturiTiger, Dec 27, 2020.

1. It takes over 9 minutes to get past welcome screen.

A month ago I finally yielded under the peer pressure and clever marketing, where people and internet told me Windows 10 is the only supported and safe version of Windows available, and installed it on my laptop. For a month it worked fine, but suddenly few days ago the startup became excruciatingly slow. After login, it takes 9:30 minutes to get past the welcome screen with dots circling around. Same happened in safe mode. I use SSD.

I can't seem to find any working solution, and testing them out is very slow because it takes 10 minutes every time I restart my PC. Is there any working solution, other than installing Windows 7 that seems to be better from nearly every aspect? Otherwise I experience no other slowdowns.

submitted by /u/TunturiTiger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TunturiTiger, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Bioshock 2 - 9 minute walkthrough video

Thats 1 minute of worthless jibbererish and 8 minutes of dead sexy right there. This will go in my need to have list.

sneekypeet, Dec 27, 2020
  4. JATownes Win User

It takes over 9 minutes to get past welcome screen.

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

It takes over 9 minutes to get past welcome screen.

1. It takes over 9 minutes to get past welcome screen. - Similar Threads - takes minutes past

2. I cannot get past the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get past the welcome screen: My pc can’t get to the password screen. Every time I get to the welcome screen I press space or click my mouse and it dosent go to the bit where I type my password it just goes white for half a second and goes back to the welcome screen. I’ve tried restarting it and doing a...
  3. I cannot get past the welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot get past the welcome screen: My pc can’t get to the password screen. Every time I get to the welcome screen I press space or click my mouse and it dosent go to the bit where I type my password it just goes white for half a second and goes back to the welcome screen. I’ve tried restarting it and doing a...
  4. I cannot get past the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. iTunes takes at over 9 minutes to load on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes takes at over 9 minutes to load on Windows 11: How do I get it to load faster?Details:I've completely removed, and reloaded iTunes and iCloud as described in the second box here:https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-6562I've tried everything described here:https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252376604I called Apple and...
  6. iTunes takes at over 9 minutes to load on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes takes at over 9 minutes to load on Windows 11: How do I get it to load faster?Details:I've completely removed, and reloaded iTunes and iCloud as described in the second box here:https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-6562I've tried everything described here:https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252376604I called Apple and...
  7. welcome screen taking 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    welcome screen taking 15 minutes: when i startup my pc it takes 15 minutes to get past the login/welcome screen beacause its stuck on the welcome load thing i dont know if this is normal altho i have used 1.3 tb of my 2 tb hhd...
  8. Computer takes extremely long to get past welcome screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer takes extremely long to get past welcome screen: Hello everyone, this has been happening for about a month now, about half of the time when I attempt to log in, I’ll input my pin, then it’ll have the spinning wheel and will say “welcome”. It takes absurd amounts of time, (30 mins-2 hours) to actually get into my Home...
  9. I can’t get past the welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t get past the welcome screen: When i input my password on my computer’s welcome screen, it acts like it’s been accepted, but suddenly stops and tells me the password is incorrect. The password is CORRECT, but is still not working. I think there is something faulty with the Windows 10 installation, but...
  10. Cannot get past the welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get past the welcome screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ookgluk32 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eac6xb/cannot_get_past_the_welcome_screen/