Windows 10: IT Tech Global Services LLC

Discus and support IT Tech Global Services LLC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was using my computer yesterday and the screen locked up and said to call a number for support. I did, they spent about 45 minutes on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MorrisJohn1, May 22, 2019.

1. IT Tech Global Services LLC

I was using my computer yesterday and the screen locked up and said to call a number for support. I did, they spent about 45 minutes on my computer and then sucked me in to paying 319 dollars for their one year protection. I realize now that I had been scamed, even after I questioned their affiliation with Microsoft. Unfortunately, I believed them and let them fix my computer and charge me the money.

Now what do I do to get rid of them, because I am sure they are reading what I'm writing now and probably have been into all my bank accounts and private information.

:)

MorrisJohn1, May 22, 2019

2. Texas tech connect llc to do on line repairs after computer crash?

<Original title: On line repairs>

Has Microsoft contracted with a co. Called Texas tech connect llc to do on line repairs after computer crash?

malcom w petersen, May 22, 2019
  3. Texas tech connect llc to do on line repairs after computer crash?

When my computer crashed I got an on screen message that they, Texas Tech Connect LLC , were authorized by Microsoft to make on line repairs of Microsoft devices

malcom w petersen, May 22, 2019
  4. IT Tech Global Services LLC

have you ever herd of global tech support?

have you ever herd of global tech support and are they trust worthy?

MICHAELMCDERMOT, May 22, 2019
Thema:

IT Tech Global Services LLC

1. IT Tech Global Services LLC - Similar Threads - Tech Global Services

2. is apcbytes solutions llc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is apcbytes solutions llc: is the business listed above apcbytes solutionsLLC a legitimate microsoft partner? they charged me today for security and they helped with several other things thank you Katherine...
  3. is apcbytes solutions llc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is apcbytes solutions llc: is the business listed above apcbytes solutionsLLC a legitimate microsoft partner? they charged me today for security and they helped with several other things thank you Katherine...
  4. does microsoft support security through global geeks llc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does microsoft support security through global geeks llc: does microsoft support security systems using Global Geeks LLC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-support-security-through-global/3bd2612e-4cea-4d5b-8328-ac19189acf7d
  5. does microsoft support security through global geeks llc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does microsoft support security through global geeks llc: does microsoft support security systems using Global Geeks LLC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-support-security-through-global/3bd2612e-4cea-4d5b-8328-ac19189acf7d
  6. does microsoft support security through global geeks llc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cloud services - global outage again today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloud services - global outage again today: Hi folks I think the AZURE service (Ms) was unaffected but those who always advocate move everything to the cloud should consider that these services do suffer downtime (more frequently than realized). From the BBC today Major websites hit by global outage - BBC News Cheers...
  8. Remunerative global services

Remunerative global services: I was received an email saying I had purchased a new computer system for over $3000. I did not. I called the number and was told I was speaking with your representative. They said they had o run some diagnostics on my computer. I asked over and over if this was really...
  9. Internet Security - Global Services

Internet Security - Global Services: I recently signed up for a service on my Windows 10 computer after experiencing some technical issues. It was called Global Services and had a tech support number of 1-844-331-2777. I was led to believe that they were a Microsoft support company. I haven't necessarily had...
  10. have you ever herd of global tech support?

have you ever herd of global tech support?: have you ever herd of global tech support and are they trust worthy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/have-you-ever-herd-of-global-tech-support/f018ca80-fd8e-46a8-bca5-760376c263d4"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1-844-331-2777 global services