Windows 10: It wasn't broke but now it is...

Discus and support It wasn't broke but now it is... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Trying to wrap my head around the problem. So we have an Intranet and accessing was no problem till the new .net preview came along. Installing the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by XXLMandalorian, Aug 10, 2020.

1. It wasn't broke but now it is...

Trying to wrap my head around the problem. So we have an Intranet and accessing was no problem till the new .net preview came along. Installing the new update fixed it but how come it seems when things work and an update comes out some times things just break even though nothing was changed?

:)

XXLMandalorian, Aug 10, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool It wasn't broke but now it is... :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 10, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

It wasn't broke but now it is...

Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Tenforo, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

It wasn't broke but now it is...

1. It wasn't broke but now it is... - Similar Threads - wasn't broke

2. I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this: I'm not entirely sure why exactly this is happening to me again, I've looked up online and couldn't find a proper concrete solution to my exact situation.I updated my geforce experience driver, my device manager display adapters, and used the benchmark graphic when gaming...
  3. I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this: I'm not entirely sure why exactly this is happening to me again, I've looked up online and couldn't find a proper concrete solution to my exact situation.I updated my geforce experience driver, my device manager display adapters, and used the benchmark graphic when gaming...
  4. When I push the @ button I get " symbol. How do I fix this as it wasn't an issue before?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I push the @ button I get " symbol. How do I fix this as it wasn't an issue before?: Recently when I press the @ key it sends this " any ideas on how to fix it?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-push-the-button-i-get-symbol-how-do-i-fix/bce79529-fbb6-4a35-a81b-43471dba02b0
  5. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  6. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  7. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...: I got a laptop with single language windows 11 , how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout language list , it wasn't in language list ,Why Persian language isn't in list in keyboard settings ? Please give me a solution because I don't want change my windows....
  9. how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...

how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...: I got a laptop with single language windows 11 , how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout language list , it wasn't in language list ,Why Persian language isn't in list in keyboard settings ? Please give me a solution because I don't want change my windows....
  10. Storage Space drive accidentally wasn't connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Space drive accidentally wasn't connected.: I have a two-drive pool set to mirror. One of the drives was accidentally disconnected somehow for about a month. I now have a drive that is missing a number of files.I have tried resetting the drive that has files missing but keep getting an error "configuration database...