Windows 10: It Went Wrong with the Computer After Messing Around with Services.msc

Discus and support It Went Wrong with the Computer After Messing Around with Services.msc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I disabled/switching my services to manual/stopped my services to speed up my computer using Black Viper's Windows 10 Service Configuration (Black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DeriLoko3, Feb 10, 2017.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

It Went Wrong with the Computer After Messing Around with Services.msc

I disabled/switching my services to manual/stopped my services to speed up my computer using Black Viper's Windows 10 Service Configuration (Black Viper's Windows 10 Service Configurations | Black Viper | www.blackviper.com), and restarted my computer. After I restarted my computer, my taskbar was gone, then back in, then gone, then back in, which I think that it might be okay. Also, when I clicked the Start Button, the Start Menu was not showing up.

Any ideas? I used services.msc to speed up my computer.

It Went Wrong with the Computer After Messing Around with Services.msc [​IMG]

:)

DeriLoko3, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 10, 2017
  3. anja.o Win User
    What went wrong with the login process with the latest version of Windows-10?

And also good to know what this is related to... Learned somethin :-D

anja.o, Feb 10, 2017
  4. Wullail Win User

Restore your system to a previous saved point?

Wullail, Feb 10, 2017
  5. Winuser Win User
    Did you make note of what changes you made. If you did, reset everything back to the original. If you didn't, you could try System Restore. With the speed and computing power of today's computers one doesn't really need to make the changes that are listed on the Black Vipers site. It's also a good idea to make a system image to a external drive of the OS before you start having problems or make any changes. The free version of Macrium Reflect is highly recommended on this site. Macrium Reflect Free

Winuser, Feb 10, 2017
  6. pparks1 Win User
    In my cases, if you actually do a stop watch test when you disable a variety of services, you may find that things actually get slower rather than better. I don't follow the disabling of services philosophy myself.

pparks1, Feb 10, 2017
  7. There are 3 related, but they can not be disabled via services.msc. Those are basic, plus those 3 marked:

TairikuOkami, Feb 10, 2017
  8. Edwin New Member

There's so many integrated dependencies in services.msc, it's best to leave it alone.

Edwin, Feb 10, 2017
  9. DavidE Win User
    DavidE, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. It Went Wrong with the Computer After Messing Around with Services.msc - Similar Threads - Went Wrong Computer

2. System service exception, what went wrong: wmi.acpi sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System service exception, what went wrong: wmi.acpi sys: Hi,For the past few days I have encountered this problem that basically loops continuously. I have tried following various guides on how to solve this, including uninstalling Lenovo Vantage seems to be an issue for a lot of people and resetting Windows, twice, yet the problem...
  3. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  4. Disabled all my msc services on accident

Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  5. Something went wrong

Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  6. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  7. Microsoft something went wrong and couldnt connect to the microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft something went wrong and couldnt connect to the microsoft services: My Minecraft Microsoft Services won't connect even thought I reset and repaired the app and It still says the same thing The play button is play demo now instead of Play...
  8. Reset went wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset went wrong: My pc was having issues so I decided and ran cloud reset but due sudden power cut it went wrong then i upgrade my pc using media creation tool. After fews days pc slowed down drastically and also it was unable to run sfc and dism commands. Additionally there was a problem...
  9. Black Screen after messing around in msconfig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after messing around in msconfig: So, today I got a new webcam and it had a problem. In the camera app the webcam would turn on and off rapidly, so I found myself in this community looking for answers. One of the answers I found instructed me to go to msconfig and disable all non-microsoft programs. That...
  10. Networking messing around

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking messing around: After you ms had made changes to the networking system in windows 10, after the June 2018 update. I am no longer able to have a stable connection with either my desktop pc or my laptop. Both these devices are using windows 10 64, pro which cost me a hell lot of money....
Tags: