Windows 10: It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition

Discus and support It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the problem?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Finesoxx, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Finesoxx Win User

It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition

What is the problem? It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition dde76aa8-9413-4cec-a1fc-ee54030dceaf?upload=true.png

:)

Finesoxx, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

Kari, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 5, 2020
  4. It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition

1. It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - let download Minecraft

2. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition doesnt let me download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition doesnt let me download: I have paid for Minecraft but both on the microsoft store app and website it says that i have to buy the game. I checked if the transaction maybe didnt go through but I have a verification email that it was successful and lost 30 euro from my paysafe...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall: Hi! I recently got a new machine and I wanted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 and it said I didn't own the game. I received the game for free as a part of the promotion to get the game for free if you owned Minecraft: Java Edition. I uninstalled Minecraft on my original...
  5. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.: It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please help....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition will not download despite me owning it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition will not download despite me owning it: I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in April but when I redeemed it, I never got the game. It does not show up in my library or ready to install, and I cannot redeem the code again. My purchase history even says I got the game, but I cannot play it. Please help...
  7. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...
  8. Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.

Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.: I bought java minecraft far before they had made the cross platform capabilities in the windows 10 version. Due to this majong did not want to punish players by making them rebuy the game. I had a code they had given me to redeem. After I tried to redeem said code, I got an...
  9. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...
  10. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft: Hi! I just bought a new computer, and am trying to download my apps back to my computer. One of them is Minecraft, Windows 10. I can access any other app in the store, but not this one. I have already purchased it on one computer, and am trying to replace it here. When I go...