Windows 10: It won't boot.

Discus and support It won't boot. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have someone sending me emails saying my computer is locked up and now all of a sudden it wont boot. I have done all the fixes using BOOTREC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theaudioanalyst, Mar 24, 2019.

1. It won't boot.

I have someone sending me emails saying my computer is locked up and now all of a sudden it wont boot. I have done all the fixes using BOOTREC and nothing. I reloaded a fresh BIOS and no boot. The strange thing is that it doesn't find and install DVD either. I can navigate through the Windows repair stuff and get to a command prompt and all the files and folders look to be on the C: drive. The C: drive is a one TB Solid State Drive.

Any thoughts comments suggestions ????

:)

theaudioanalyst, Mar 24, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 24, 2019
  4. nmrm Win User

It won't boot.

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

Thema:

It won't boot.

1. It won't boot. - Similar Threads - won't boot

2. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  3. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  4. PC won't boot into bios, need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot into bios, need help!: Here's my PC Specs:- Motherboard: ASrock B550m Pro 4 Bios ver: 2.71- CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB OC,PCIe- PSU: Coolermaster MWE GOLD v2 modular 650w- RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 AMD Ryzen Memory Kit- HDD: 500GB SSD,M.2-...
  5. PC won't boot into bios, need help!

PC won't boot into bios, need help!: Here's my PC Specs:- Motherboard: ASrock B550m Pro 4 Bios ver: 2.71- CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB OC,PCIe- PSU: Coolermaster MWE GOLD v2 modular 650w- RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 AMD Ryzen Memory Kit- HDD: 500GB SSD,M.2-...
  6. Xomput won't boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xomput won't boot up: My pc computer won't boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xomput-wont-boot-up/84d72933-eaab-47e5-857d-fdfa028b8590
  7. Xomput won't boot up

Xomput won't boot up: My pc computer won't boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xomput-wont-boot-up/84d72933-eaab-47e5-857d-fdfa028b8590
  8. Xomput won't boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146
  10. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146