Windows 10: It Won't Let Me Download The 20H2 Media Feature Pack

Discus and support It Won't Let Me Download The 20H2 Media Feature Pack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I use an app that requires a Windows Media Pack. When I try to download the one for 20H2 it does not pop up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ezra_, May 9, 2021.

1. Ezra_ Win User

It Won't Let Me Download The 20H2 Media Feature Pack

Hello, I use an app that requires a Windows Media Pack. When I try to download the one for 20H2 it does not pop up.

:)

Ezra_, May 9, 2021
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, May 9, 2021
  3. User_396 Win User
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Education N edition, Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.610)

Hello,

I have a problem installing Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 Education N edition, Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.610).

In Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Optional features > Add a feature, I don't have any features listed nor I can find Media Feature Pack.

In Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off, I don't have Media Features listed.

I would like to ask You for further insights or possible solutions.

Thank You!

User_396, May 9, 2021
  4. Cr00zng Win User

Installing Windows Media Feature Pack...

OS: Windows 10 Pro N, 64-bit, version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685)

The Windows Media Feature Pack includes Windows Media Player (WMP) as an optional app, since Windows 10 version 2004 I believe. As such, installing the semi-annual updates removes the previous version of WMP and the updated version is not installed by default.

Installing WMP seems simple enough, via "Settings\Apps and Features\Optional features\Add a feature", except when it is not. After trying to add Media Feature Pack feature, it display a blank list:

It Won't Let Me Download The 20H2 Media Feature Pack [​IMG]

The image above should have a list of available apps in alphabetical order, but it's blank. Searching for the apps in the empty list obviously results in nothing found.

The system in question has local accounts only, no MS account, has internet access and receives MS and other software updates without any issues.

Does anyone have an idea as to why the optional feature list is empty? I am lost for the reason...

TIA...

Cr00zng, May 9, 2021
Thema:

1. It Won't Let Me Download The 20H2 Media Feature Pack - Similar Threads - Won't Let Download

2. Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...: Hello my name is Muda, and I need help finding the media feature pack even though I downloaded it. I am trying to record clips of Medal and it says that I need to download Media Feature pack even thought I downloaded it....
  3. Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...: Hello my name is Muda, and I need help finding the media feature pack even though I downloaded it. I am trying to record clips of Medal and it says that I need to download Media Feature pack even thought I downloaded it....
  4. Downloading Feature Media Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Feature Media Pack: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 Education N and I am trying to find a Feature Media Pack. However, I cannot find it in the list of optional features, and when I check, it says my version is 10.0. There is no option to download a Feature Media Pack for 10.0, and I cannot find...
  5. Downloading Feature Media Pack

Downloading Feature Media Pack: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 Education N and I am trying to find a Feature Media Pack. However, I cannot find it in the list of optional features, and when I check, it says my version is 10.0. There is no option to download a Feature Media Pack for 10.0, and I cannot find...
  6. Downloading Feature Media Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't Download the Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download the Media Feature Pack: I have mfplat.dll missing so I searched it and It showed that I have to download media feature pack but, I am not able to download the media feature pack. I tried downloading it from Settings>Apps>Apps and Features>Optional Features>Add a Feature but I doesn't show any...
  8. Can't Download the Media Feature Pack

Can't Download the Media Feature Pack: I have mfplat.dll missing so I searched it and It showed that I have to download media feature pack but, I am not able to download the media feature pack. I tried downloading it from Settings>Apps>Apps and Features>Optional Features>Add a Feature but I doesn't show any...
  9. Media feature pack won't install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media feature pack won't install?: Running education N, build 19027.1. The download from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack gives "This update not applicable to your computer" submitted by /u/thebadslime [link] [comments]...
  10. Media Feature Pack won't install

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Feature Pack won't install: Hi, I have just installed a clean copy of 10 Enterprise LTSB N edition x64. My source ISO is the latest available from MSDN. I am trying to install the Media Feature Pack because a few applications need it, but the installer seems hung. The installer version is the latest,...