Windows 10: It won't let me download the Minecraft I JUST BAUGHT

Discus and support It won't let me download the Minecraft I JUST BAUGHT in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AMadHatter-mp4 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AMadHatter-mp4, Jul 29, 2020.

1. It won't let me download the Minecraft I JUST BAUGHT

/u/AMadHatter-mp4, Jul 29, 2020

2. won't let me download minecraft story mode

thank you

hey guys I still need help now it won't literally download, it bought it now It is stuck on 0.1 GB of 2.6 GB. I checked to see if it was a space issue and its not...I tried the reset thing today and it didn't work. feel free to help me. It won't let me download the Minecraft I JUST BAUGHT :)

AshleyKnott, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

Hi Werewdragon3036,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when you are not able to play the full edition of Minecraft game.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. When you say ‘but now it won't let me play the full game’, what is the error code or message you get on the PC?
    4. Are you facing this issue in a different user account also?
    5. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game on the PC?

However, suggest you to follow the steps provided by ‘Shafeeq_Khan’
    from this thread
    to check if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 29, 2020
  4. It won't let me download the Minecraft I JUST BAUGHT

won't let me download minecraft story mode

thank you

AshleyKnott, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

It won't let me download the Minecraft I JUST BAUGHT

1. It won't let me download the Minecraft I JUST BAUGHT - Similar Threads - won't let download

2. My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?: I've opened my Microsoft store, seared up Minecraft installer. Clicked install and nothing happens I thought maybe I couldn't download anything so I tried downloading something else candy crush and it went to pending. I own the game and had bought it in 2020....
  3. My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft store won't let me download Minecraft?: I've opened my Microsoft store, seared up Minecraft installer. Clicked install and nothing happens I thought maybe I couldn't download anything so I tried downloading something else candy crush and it went to pending. I own the game and had bought it in 2020....
  4. It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB: For a couple of months now, it hasn't been letting me update Minecraft Bedrock. It is giving me this error code 0x80073CFB. I have looked online and nothing has worked. I have uninstalled Minecraft and re-installed it and all it did was make me lose my worlds and saved data....
  5. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...
  6. Minecraft won't let me play!

Minecraft won't let me play!: I just bought minecraft bedrock edition on PC yesterday. I wake up to play it and it's claiming I don't own it, and it's only saying that I can use the free trial or buy it again. Here’s the error code: 0x803F8001. I really don't want to buy this game again, can someone...
  7. It says I already have Minecraft installed but it won't let me download it??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says I already have Minecraft installed but it won't let me download it??: I have another pc and I logged into my account on the MS store but when I tried to download Minecraft it said that I already had already owned the product and the install button was grayed out. I need help, please...
  8. Won't let me download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download games.: When I try to download a game it says I have no applicable devices to install on. Then when I go to my devices, I have my desktop clearly on there with no problems. SO when I click on that and try to install a game again it says I have no applicable devices even though I...
  9. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...
  10. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft: Hi! I just bought a new computer, and am trying to download my apps back to my computer. One of them is Minecraft, Windows 10. I can access any other app in the store, but not this one. I have already purchased it on one computer, and am trying to replace it here. When I go...