Windows 10: it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck

Discus and support it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; it doesent even show enything like installing or downloading when i press on install its like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GOD Drilla, Jun 8, 2022.

1. it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck

it doesent even show enything like installing or downloading when i press on install its like this

:)

GOD Drilla, Jun 8, 2022

2. Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Jun 8, 2022
  3. oli4002. Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it.

oli4002., Jun 8, 2022
  4. it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck

Minecraft Bedrock Edition

EDIT: It turns out the free offer ended 15 days ago ;(

Hello MaliaT,

I myself bought Minecraft Java in 2013 and I am a proud Owner of Minecraft Bedrock since 2018.

So I can tell what you mean.

First of all:

To redeem a code for Minecraft Bedrock, you must have bought Minecraft Java before the 19th October 2018 and you must have Windows 10 installed on your Computer.

Minecraft Bedrock is only available for Windows 10.

You can't install it on Windows 7 or even 8.1.

To redeem the code:

>Go to the Mojang website and login into your Mojang account (assuming you have one and you know your password)

Link: Mojang Studios Account

> click Redeem under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

> you should be automatically sent to the Microsoft Store

> click Redeem and enter the code

> Now open the Microsoft Store App and search Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and install it

> launch it after you installed it

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of Minecraft Bedrock!

William N. Henze, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck

1. it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck - Similar Threads - wont let install

2. I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.: I requested help at minecraft support site. But they just didn't really help much. They gave articles that did not help answering my problem.If i want to get the Java edition I only have bedrock edition. I need to buy the whole pack which include bedrock edition that i...
  3. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  4. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  5. I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition: I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition but it tells me to buy it or to get the game pass for pc, a friend of mine had java and i got him bedrock with the new Minecraft update but it wont work for me...
  6. I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition

I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition: I have Bedrock edition on pc and I tried getting Java edition but it tells me to buy it or to get the game pass for pc, a friend of mine had java and i got him bedrock with the new Minecraft update but it wont work for me...
  7. Java and Bedrock Edition for PC

Java and Bedrock Edition for PC: After having already purchased java minecraft and merging with a MSA, I wanted to play the newly offered Java and Bedrock edition on PC for those who already own one version. When I try to install or launch this new edition either via xbox game pass or the microsoft store,...
  8. it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck: it doesent even show enything like installing or downloading when i press on install its like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-install-bedrock-edition-and-i-have/bdd3e10a-42f9-4e23-b7d4-ee1145afd799
  9. it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck

it wont let me install bedrock edition and i have the java edition its just gets stuck: it doesent even show enything like installing or downloading when i press on install its like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-install-bedrock-edition-and-i-have/bdd3e10a-42f9-4e23-b7d4-ee1145afd799
  10. Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:: Hello, I was told that I was able to get Bedrock edition for free if I had bought Minecraft Java edition before October 19th 2018 which I did buy it before then, four years before that to be exact. I was told to contact a support team which I could not find so I turned to...