Windows 10: It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

Discus and support It won’t let me sign into Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i sign in its say please go into xbox.com and i fix it and it still say the same thing can you help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trinity haro, Aug 31, 2019.

1. It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

When i sign in its say please go into xbox.com and i fix it and it still say the same thing

can you help

:)

Trinity haro, Aug 31, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 31, 2019
  4. It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

I do not get any signs to download Minecraft even if I search it and signed in.

Hi,

Having a corrupted Store app is one of the possible reasons why you do not see signs to download Minecraft. To help you resolve your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Do you have an option to download other games?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to download Minecraft?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried downloading the game from
      Windows Store
      using a web browser?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

1. It won’t let me sign into Minecraft - Similar Threads - won’t let sign

2. Computer won’t let me sign in now.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me sign in now.: I recently changed my computer from a local account to a Microsoft account to try and reactivate my windows key after changing my motherboard. I have been running it for a couple months with the activate windows logo Doing this didn’t fix the problem so I just bought a new...
  3. Computer won’t let me sign in now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t let me sign in now.: I recently changed my computer from a local account to a Microsoft account to try and reactivate my windows key after changing my motherboard. I have been running it for a couple months with the activate windows logo Doing this didn’t fix the problem so I just bought a new...
  4. Computer won’t let me sign in now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won’t let me sign in: I just bought my computer second hand from cousin who used it for school, and i had to factory reset it because it still had all of his information on it. the first time i tried to reset it, it died or something before it could finish. i say or something because even though...
  6. My computer won’t let me sign in

My computer won’t let me sign in: I just bought my computer second hand from cousin who used it for school, and i had to factory reset it because it still had all of his information on it. the first time i tried to reset it, it died or something before it could finish. i say or something because even though...
  7. Windows won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t let me sign in: Renewed my subscription for 365 office and I cannot access my desktop files for excel, word etc. When I open a file it says unlicensed product. I try to activate it and it takes me to a sign in page. I try to sign in and after I put my password in, it says that I can use my...
  8. Windows won’t let me sign in

Windows won’t let me sign in: Renewed my subscription for 365 office and I cannot access my desktop files for excel, word etc. When I open a file it says unlicensed product. I try to activate it and it takes me to a sign in page. I try to sign in and after I put my password in, it says that I can use my...
  9. Minecraft not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me sign in: Hello, I have had problems with Minecraft, I installed it from the Microsoft Store yesterday. Whenever I try to sign into my Microsoft account, It tells me that It couldn't sign me into Xbox Live. I have been trying to fix this since I installed it and nothing is working,...
  10. Won’t let me sign out Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won’t let me sign out Minecraft: My friends couldnt join my world even though i was singed in then i checked the minecraft in game menu and it said that i wasnt signed in the mn i went to the minecraft home menu where it says play and all that and said i was signed in so i tried signing out and it wouldnt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 wont let me sign in profile

2. minecraft windows version wont sign in

3. minecraft.net wont let me login at all