Windows 10: It won’t let me update these, I need it to reset my pc. Please, please help!

Discus and support It won’t let me update these, I need it to reset my pc. Please, please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBerthaDrop99 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BigBerthaDrop99, May 23, 2020.

1. It won’t let me update these, I need it to reset my pc. Please, please help!

/u/BigBerthaDrop99, May 23, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 23, 2020
  3. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, May 23, 2020
  4. tops Win User

It won’t let me update these, I need it to reset my pc. Please, please help!

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

It won’t let me update these, I need it to reset my pc. Please, please help!

1. It won’t let me update these, I need it to reset my pc. Please, please help! - Similar Threads - won’t let update

2. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  3. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  4. My keyboard won’t work please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My keyboard won’t work please help me: So what happened is that my keyboard wasn’t working and I turned it off When I turned on my pc i have to type the power on password/administrator password but I don’t know what happened and my keyboard continued to block up . Not all of it is unresponsive so I did test it and...
  5. Windows 10 won’t boot or let me reinstall please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won’t boot or let me reinstall please help: I keep getting the same error code 0xc0000185 so i tried reinstalling womdows amd now my pc womt boot. I bought a brand new install usb from bestbuy so it cant be bad or missing boot files right? I also just bought a new m.2 nvme ssd just in case my issues were due to a...
  6. My reset was interrupted, PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My reset was interrupted, PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!: Hello, i am asking this question about a windows 10 reset i started recently, basically, last night I reset my pc because the D drive wasn't showing up already tried everything for that when I reset it appears that my internet went out, so I had to select the local reinstall...
  7. Help me with my PC, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  8. Please help me with my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my PC: My updates will not install. I tried going into command prompt and doing the net stop commands and doing the .old rename and only 5 or 6 out of about 11 or so downloaded. The main one that's causing me problems is Windows update 1903. I keeps failing after downloading and it...
  9. Please help me about resetting pc

Please help me about resetting pc: My desktop PC has pre-installed os as windows xp. After that I installed windows 7 genuine. With that product key, I upgraded it to windows 10 now. Now it is running windows 10 pro. But, now it is not working well. So I wish to reset my desktop PC. I wish to...
  10. Please help me regarding resetting my PC

Please help me regarding resetting my PC: My desktop PC has pre-installed os as windows xp. After that I installed windows 7 genuine. With that product key, I upgraded it to windows 10 now. Now it is running windows 10 pro. But, now it is not working well. So I wish to reset my desktop PC. I wish to...